zomer
what blog module?
  • 2005/12/11 17:25

• zomer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/3

I need a blog module multi blogs multi user (each registered member can gave his own blog)
Wichone is the latest and the more powerfull one ?
(I don't understand the difference between weblog and weblog 1.41)

thank you

terrion
Re: what blog module?
  • 2005/12/11 17:32

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

Check out Xpress.... Wordpress for Xoops.

Here's a Thread to Xpress.
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

zomer
  • 2005/12/11 18:41

• zomer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/3

I have tryed wordpressbut i doesn't seems to be multi blogs. And the problem is that the original site is in full japanese... So no way to have information. The original wordpress srcipt for multi bloging is wordpress MU.

I think that one of the better bmulti use blogging is plog. But unfortunately there is no bridge and no module.

TottoBG
  • 2005/12/11 21:12

• TottoBG

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/8/18

Maybe there's already a multiblog XOOPS module project but no info around. In what I've found when I looked around for the same thing about two-three months ago, pLog (now already renamed to LifeType) was in my opinion the best open source multi-blog software at that time. Also WordPressMU got these features, but no stable versions there. Don't know what it is nowadays. Do a search in these forums here, s.o. have mentioned sth about such a project as a XOOPS module, but almost not any info at that time.

stefan88
  • 2005/12/11 21:35

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

You may try popnupblog fromhttp://www.bluemooninc.biz/~xoops2/

toddherrold

NobuNobu has made the multi-user version of Wordpress for Xoops. Here is the link to the 0.3.3 version. There is a much newer version if you follow the links to his site.

One caveat is that the module has some bugs when running on XOOPS 2.2.3 and Nobu has said it will be a little while before the module is updated for 2.2.3, so I would avoid using it on 2.2.3 for now. 2.0.x should be fine. I use it and have been very pleased.

https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=4&lid=1420

fredgsanford

weblog is a very nice XOOPS module for mutiple member blogs.
I use it on a few of my sites. I prefer it over popnupblog.
I'm not sure which version I am using though because I downloaded it last year I think?

Login

Who's Online

200 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 200

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits