kmizt
Sell me your footer!!
  • 2005/9/5 18:35

• kmizt

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/11

I'm currently looking for XOOPS sites with a large amount of pages indexed (go to google and do site: yourdomain.com) and with some PR. If your site has over 10,000 pages please send me an e-mail at ibschu "at" gmail.com for more details. The more pages indexed, the higher the pr, the more I'm willing to pay.

DonXoop
Re: Sell me your footer!!

Perhaps you can explain what you're talking about? One of my sites has over 10,000 but I can't see why anyone would want to pay me because of that. I can see lots of reasons why a lot of people would like me to pay them (the spam count.. lol) but not why they would pay me.

??
no max no bling. goes double for mik. triple for the insane aliases of said lunatics
===========================
Not around here anymore. Way too many idiots, so sad.

adrock
  • 2005/9/5 19:57

• adrock

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/12/7

I think they are asking for a link in your footer to improve their sites ranking at the search engines.

As this method is usually done through link exchange...there appears to be some money being exchanged due to the imbalance in numbers of pages.

I think they are asking for a link in your footer to improve their sites ranking at the search engines in exchange for money instead of a link on their site.

Did I say that twice? I need more sleep apparently.
Affordable Web Hosting - Family - Fun!...and not always in that order!

sikey
  • 2005/10/6 9:04

• sikey

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/4/29

I've had some offers on a PR5 site for 50$/month a link, to give you an idea what people are willing to pay for this... I currently have one guy with 10 links...

Just a good comment would be not to put the links in your footer, but in a custom block and add them as legitimate links , as not to be punished by SE's...

kmizt
  • 2005/10/13 23:43

• kmizt

• Just popping in

Quote:

Just a good comment would be not to put the links in your footer, but in a custom block and add them as legitimate links , as not to be punished by SE's...

I don't care where the links are, just need one on every page. All links are family friendly and indexed by google. I'm currently looking for sites with over 100k indexed and have a pr 4 or pr5+. Please continue to send me offers.

kmizt
  • 2005/10/30 0:08

• kmizt

• Just popping in

I'm currently looking to purchase again.

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits