eon03
evite - ivite - rsvp - invitation - invite???
  • 2005/9/30 17:57

• eon03

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/3 2

I am searching high and low for a module that emulates evite. I have found a script ported to nuke called ivite but there is nothing like it for xoops. I want to be able to invite current members and non-members to an event, require them to log in to rsvp, and view their responses just like evite. Anyone know of a module for this or a way to port a nuke module to xoops?

Thanks in advance..

dean_collins
Re: evite - ivite - rsvp - invitation - invite???

yep I need a rsvp module as well, preferably something that attaches to the forum software.

Something like a poll module that recorded and showed your vote would be fine but instead of poll it would be yes attending or No not attending.

I cant imagine as polls work so well it would be that hard to convert this to a rsvp module.

I'm happy to kick $20 in for a bounty.

Cheers,
Dean
My Xoops site
www.aussienymeetup.net

noisia
Re: evite - ivite - rsvp - invitation - invite???
  • 2006/6/11 22:53

• noisia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/24

I am looking for such a function as well.

In Extcal there is such a nice function to participate or cancel. You can see exactly how many people have signed up for the event.

It is awesome with ExtCal, but I am using PiCal (since it has better repeat date management).

So if anybody can extract the code from ExtCal and make it into a block, it would be great.

I'll put in $20.- as well

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits