Grizzlydk
Funny reading
  • 2005/9/25 21:10

• Grizzlydk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/24

I have translated som modules in to danish not many. And i'm new to XOOPS so i got quite a chock when someone told me i'm translating XOOPS Cube and are a member og something called GTLT.....

XOOPS Cube

Now i'be been following the different threads in here, and see some problems, but any family / community what ever you prefer has ups and downs.

Now why do i write this thread....Because i have no intention getting caught in some internal/external fight. I am running XOOPS on my site and that's the way it will continue...

Now i said my piece, just needed to do so.....

Grizzly
Danish is viery iasy to spoke

skalpa
Re: Funny reading
  • 2005/9/25 23:35

• skalpa

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/4/16

Thanks a lot for this information and this educative link you sent us .

I won't say anything bad about what I saw, also I'm asking anybody who wishes to support us here to do the same: we don't have time to waste with threads like this.

Let's just work and try to enhance things the best we can, support users, learn from our mistakes, and then work more.

That's the best (and only) thing we should spend our time on.

skalpa.>
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, and more complex. It takes a touch of genius, a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the 1st one (A.Einstein)

Login

Who's Online

249 user(s) are online (180 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 249

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits