zuppo
Edito/KOIVI bug???
  • 2005/9/20 7:42

• zuppo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/20

Hi all,

I'm using the edito-content module, together with the KOIVI wysiwyg-editor. I'm having a strange problem. When I insert an image as a cell or table-background via image manager, the image appears only when I'm still in the editor-interface. After the page is published the image is replaced by a piece of code. (URL-adress and some signs). When I return in edit-version the image re-appears.
I'll give an example: a table with two cells. The left-one has a grey backgroud-color (no problem with that). The right-one has a background image (img42b28911b23a7.bmp)and a bit of text (iii). When I publish the page and I look at it as a site-visitor I see the image URL followed by )">
The page-code says:
<table style="width: 200px; height: 100px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" border="1">
<
tr>
<
td bgcolor="#cccccc"
hhhtd>
<
td style="background-image: 
url(sitename/uploads/img42b28911b23a7.bmp" target="_blank">
http://sitename/uploads/img42b28911b23a7.bmp)"
iiitd>
tr>
table>

In this example my real URL has been replaced with the word sitename.

In one way or another the image seems to be turned into a link.
Am I the only one to encounter this problem? Is it in the editor or in the module? And most important: how can I solve it? I'm not a programmer. So can anyone help me?

Greets,
Zuppo

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.3 with the latest edito and koivi-version. I work with windows XP-home. IE 6.0
My cpanel says: Operating system FreeBSD
Service Status Click to View
Kernel version 5.4-RELEASE-p6
Machine Type i386
Apache version 1.3.33 (Unix)
PERL version 5.8.7
Path to PERL /usr/bin/perl
Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
Installed Perl Modules Click to View
PHP version 5.0.4
MySQL version 4.1.13

zuppo
Re: Edito/KOIVI bug???
  • 2005/9/22 15:27

• zuppo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/20

Am I talking nonsense (please tell me if I am) or did I put-on too much information? To put it in a simple way: are there any Edito/Koivi-users out there that can check whether they have or don't have a problem using a imgage as background of a cell or table. I'd be glad to know in both cases
Keep on xoopsing!
Zuppo

Login

Who's Online

351 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 351

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits