Will_H
A question in translation
  • 2005/8/26 5:45

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Well I was over on the XOOPS France site trying to make sense and navigate through it all. The reason I was in this foreign domain in the first place was because of an ongoing quest to find a stats module for my RTCW:Enemy Territory Server. I have seen the incredible job that was done with the bfstats module, and its author has already declared that he is finished with it. After giving up on a port... on I searched. Anyway, when I stumbled across this module it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. It appeared to not only display the stats of your server but also allow you to remotely command it with an rcon cvar i suppose. The Problem is that when attempting to install the module I was confronted with the "Unable to Write to Menu" error. I am assuming that this is a language based error, but of course it may not be. To make a long story longer I guess I am looking for a little help from one of you wonderful bilingual people. Or even better someone that has already translated the module and has held it back from the rest of us... and may I add a "shame on you". I would really appreciatte some help with this one as it has been plaguing me for months now. The modules name is pgsa and it can be located at

http://www.frxoops.org/modules/referentiel/singlefile.php?cid=53&lid=167

Thanks For Any Help

Mithrandir
Re: A question in translation

cache folder writeable by the server?
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Will_H
  • 2005/8/26 19:15

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

you know you would have thought that it would have been... but it wasnt. you the man!

Also any thoughts on the french to english translation? I would love to do it if I knew the language. Is there a shortcut?

Will_H
  • 2005/10/12 7:00

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

***Update***

Solution = vsp stats processor.

A complex php script that pulls data from the server.log

Highly Recommended, fully customizable.

demo here

download here

^ I am hosting this file because you wont find it anywhere else.

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits