rebenta
My module administration doens´t working well
  • 2005/8/23 21:45

• rebenta

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/23

My admim modules page doens´t show new uploaded modules for install (they are in the modules directory). So, i can´t install new modules, just can install and desinstall the modules were there before this problem.

rabideau
Re: My module administration doens´t working well
  • 2005/8/23 23:36

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Are you certain that you uploaded the new modules correctly?

What kind of error messages do you get on the admin screen?
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

rebenta
  • 2005/8/24 12:27

• rebenta

• Just popping in

It´s not appear errors messages on page (but i don´t see the server log).
But some modules were installed before the problem, whem they are reinstalled, the logo appear in the exactly place of before (in the left menu for click on modules in the admin pages).
It seems that the page is stopped and i think that some module modified the data base so that it did not recognize new modules (on modules folder) before the problem.
New modules don´t appear in the modules admin for to be installed (the folder is ok XOOPS path/modules).

The content of tpl tables of XOOPS (are they tables with this function?): http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/diego_qmota/tpltables.htm

Simulation of my admin modules screen. This screend don´t show the new modules uploaded, lika wordpress, wordbook, etc. Just show the modules were there for install before the problem:
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/diego_qmota/admin_modulos.htm
for security reasons i send these files for another server. my XOOPS server is in another address.

rebenta
  • 2005/8/25 11:59

• rebenta

• Just popping in

This is the php debug:

Quote:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare WfsArticle::$groupid in /home/users/r/rebenta/www/rebenta.com.br/modules/wfsection/class/wfsarticle.php on line 59
Warning [PHP]: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/php/lib/php/include/get_perms.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/users/r/rebenta) in file modules/myalbum/xoops_version.php line 111
Warning [PHP]: main(include/get_perms.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in file modules/myalbum/xoops_version.php line 111
Warning [PHP]: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'include/get_perms.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php/lib/php') in file modules/myalbum/xoops_version.php line 111
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: global_perms in file modules/myalbum/xoops_version.php line 112
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: global_perms in file modules/myalbum/xoops_version.php line 120
Notice [PHP]: Constant _DB_POSLINE_DESC already defined in file modules/backup/language/english/modinfo.php line 24
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _OP_MYSQL_NAME - assumed '_OP_MYSQL_NAME' in file modules/optimize/xoops_version.php line 2
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _OP_MYSQL_DESC - assumed '_OP_MYSQL_DESC' in file modules/optimize/xoops_version.php line 4
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_DESC already defined in file modules/myconference/language/english/modinfo.php line 25

Login

Who's Online

396 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 396

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits