breur
Can not install Usermanagement module.
  • 2005/8/16 13:45

• breur

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/15

After upgrading to the latest XOOPS version, and trying to install de usermanagement modele I got the message "Table 'xoops_profile_category' already exists".
When my users click on the "my account" button they are getting the message that the module is not installed.

Does sombody have een answer for this problem? Txs!

Mithrandir
Re: Can not install Usermanagement module.

The Extended Profile module should have been installed automatically during the upgrade process.

You can try to manually drop the profile_category and profile_fieldcategory tables from the database and then try installing the module again.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

breur
  • 2005/8/16 14:42

• breur

• Just popping in

I tried it, but it did not work. I deledet the map "profile" and the hole module is gone. Is it possible to dowload this module again, because I can not find it anywhere? Or is there an other and maybe better solution?

breur
  • 2005/8/18 11:06

• breur

• Just popping in

Does anyone know where to download the extended profiles module again??

Update: sorry I did something very stupid but your solution to drop those two tables did word perfect en the extended profile module works fine now. Txs!

Mithrandir

It's part of the XOOPS 2.2.x full package... you don't have that somewhere still?
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Login

Who's Online

98 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 98

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits