tommyZ
Xoops bug trackers
  • 2005/7/11 17:50

• tommyZ

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/1/4 1

Hello xoopers

I am searching bug tracking modules for xoops. So far I have found Mantis and Zentrack?

There used to be another one I can no longer find. It has a very rich graphical interface, any ideas of what I might be referring to?

Mantis is nice, and I love the customable field option, but my main problem with it is not being able to duplicate projects, having to configure each project manually, and also, not being able to use the XOOPS user database to add users to a project?

If someone could list some other bug tracking modules for xoops, that would be great!!

Thanks in advance

TZ
Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. - Lou Holtz
BlueHost.com - hosting with the most bang for your buck

LazyBadger
Re: Xoops bug trackers

XHelp ???
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Webmaster of
XOOPS2.RU
XOOPS Modules Proving Ground
XOOPS Themes Exhibition

pdajunkee
  • 2005/7/11 20:28

• pdajunkee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/3 2

I've been using Mantis for a little bit now and am pretty happy with it. You are right there is no way, that I know of, to duplicate a project. But it does have the ability to copy categories from an existing project. This does help a bit.

I'll keep watching this thread, I'm interested to see what this other bug tracking system is.

How about Bugzilla? Is it any good? Has anyone tried to port that into xoops?

LazyBadger

Bugzilla is
1. HUGE monster
2. Perl

I think about porting current (pre 1.0) Mantis into XOOPS... (I must to have it), but can't reach more smooth integration without external coders help - I'm reader, not writer in PHP-world
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Webmaster of
XOOPS2.RU
XOOPS Modules Proving Ground
XOOPS Themes Exhibition

rowdie
  • 2005/7/11 22:44

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Quote:

tommyZ wrote:
There used to be another one I can no longer find. It has a very rich graphical interface, any ideas of what I might be referring to?

TZ

I think you might be referring to the WebSlave project module.

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits