moftary
Xoops as a software download repository?
  • 2005/7/11 14:22

• moftary

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/11

Is there any modules developed to turn a XOOPS site into a software download respository like download.com or tucows.com with functions like sumbit sofwate, rate software, software download popularity, etc..? If not, how diffcult to develop such module for a php with intermediate skills? Is there any chance that a php/xoops guru would develop such module in exhange for any valuable offer (like free lifetime hosting)? If so, where can I post such an offer?

Sorry for the so many questions :)

Cheers,
moftary

bluenova
Re: Xoops as a software download repository?

Many, check out wf-downloads and pd-downloads, both available from our own downloads section.

JimLunsford

There are many modules that meet your needs. Take a look through the Module Repository and you will find them.

moftary
  • 2005/7/16 5:24

• moftary

• Just popping in

Thanks guyz, I am gonna checking these modules for now.
Sorry for the late reply as it seems that the "email notification of new message" function in this forum does not work!

Cheers,
moftary

moftary
  • 2005/7/16 5:35

• moftary

• Just popping in

They are fine. Not all the features that I want, but it's ok a little bit coding would do the job.

Thanks again and appreciate it if you could list any other download modules that are not listed in the module repository.

Cheers,
moftary

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits