zpyder
Gallery of flash Items?
  • 2005/7/10 9:48

• zpyder

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/10

Hi all.
Recently I got fed up of my old site, I wanted something simple and easy to maintain so it was very plain, then I decided to take the plunge and try a CMS, after fiddling around with a few I stuck with xoops.

The frame of the site is there at http://www.zpyder.co.uk but I'm stuck on something.

I like to do stopmotion animations and one of the main uses of my site is to act as a gallery of the animations. Currently they're in flash format, but at a later date I might move to .wmv's and .avi's

My question is, is there a galery module or download module that allows you to embed flash or other media files?

Currently I have been using the downloads module, but this isn't really suitable as the only way to view the files is to click the download link, which then opens up the animation in full screen when it really needs to be only a few hundred pixels wide etc. Ideally I need an option of viewing it at the correct resolution, or downloading the file (as right clicking and choosing save lnk target won't save the file with downloads module!)

Any help you guys can offer will be greatly appreciated!

jdseymour
Re: Gallery of flash Items?

Well, I use flash for my XOOPS Tutorials, the module I use is Wf-Section 2.07 beta, it seems to work well for me.

Also you may want to look at Wolffactory's MyMedia module or SmartFactory's SmartMedia module which both support different media formats.

HTH.

Login

Who's Online

496 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 496

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits