Ronaldus
Blocks ordering
  • 2005/7/9 10:22

• Ronaldus

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/5/8 1

Hello,

On my soon to be released site I have a center left and a center right block on the main page, which I would like to be shown in the upper part of the page, above the 'recent comments' and 'recent news' blocks, who both are center center blocks.
By default center right and center left are displayed always below center center blocks.

Is it possible to give the c-right and c-left blocks a weight that puts them higher on a page?
Perhaps in 2.2?

Besides this (and even this is no matter of life and death), I am VERY pleased with XOOPS and this community !!

Thanks and greetings,

bluenova
Re: Blocks ordering

You just need to take a look at theme.html and move the c-l and c-r blocks above the center blocks.

jdseymour

If you look at the source of theme.html you will notice what is called "block loops". Move the CL and CR block loops above the CC block loop and you will achieve what you want.

HTH.

Too quick for me bluenova.

Ronaldus
  • 2005/7/9 11:54

• Ronaldus

• Friend of XOOPS

Thanks JohnD and Bluenova,

That does the trick indeed.
But it causes the CR and CL block on top of the page, and I want them to show half way, between several full width center blocks.

Do you know a way to achieve that or is this something for the future?

Many thanks and greetings,

stefan88
  • 2005/7/9 14:47

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

If you don't have right block, you could edit your theme file to show it under the CL and CR block. Then if you set in admin a block to be placed in right it will show in center under CL and CR.

Ronaldus
  • 2005/7/9 14:58

• Ronaldus

• Friend of XOOPS

Ah, that could be a good one, if it weren't that I do have several right blocks...

Login

Who's Online

232 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 232

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits