NeoFenix
I get a blank page .... not even a mysql error just a blank page!
  • 2005/7/8 5:23

• NeoFenix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/8 3

Well this is the code of my blank page:

Quote:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Just like that, IS A BLANK PAGE nothing else is showing ... (obvously tha page doesn't exist)

Let me explain:

I got my site working perfectly with www.mydomain.com, then I got a new domain, www.myNEWdomain.com, so, this url is a mirror of my older url, but both url work perfectly.

The i change mainfile.php with the www.myNEWdomain.com, but the physical path don't, there is no need to change it, cos' the server is the same, I just added a new url with the same ip.

The problem is, sometimes, just sometimes, about the 80% of the time, www.myNEWdomain.com return with the blank page, but if I point the url to www.myNEWdomain.com/modules/myalbum for example, it work perfectly, till I identifi myself (cos' it return to the main page)

there is not even a patron, simply happen. Sometimes when I hit F5 a several times

Any suggestion? any extra data you may need?

PD: sorry my english ...
PD2: my hostting say me "maybe is a DNS problem, cos' it took about 72 hours to replicate" if that is true ... why I get a damn blank page??

jdseymour
Re: I get a blank page .... not even a mysql error just a blank page!

See this Flash Tutorial on enabling PHP debug mode to get the errors on the blank page.

NeoFenix
Re: I get a blank page .... not even a mysql error just a blank page!
  • 2005/7/9 3:57

• NeoFenix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/8 3

wuajajajaj I don't need a entire flash tutorial!! but many thankz! with the debug info, I solve my problem in no time!!

thanks! a lot!

i really apreciate a help like this ...

By the way, my problem was a memory allocate error, caused by a buggy module, xnstats or something ...

Login

Who's Online

91 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 91

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits