Mikhail
Private msgs without POPUPS
  • 2005/6/21 11:53

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

Sugestion: private msgs without pop-pops.

Reason: "everybody" hate popups, and some "popups protectors" block the possibility of send PM. Is not commum, but the problem exist. And Im writing bcause I need to remove a Deer Park extension to send a msg.

(another reason is a particular problem: I have made a "xoops browser" using the mozilla activex control, excelent for demostrations... but was impossible for me implement the popup feature. So this software (prometheux) was never released to public, only in underground, to br users... But this last is a particular reason, I know).

Mikhail
Re: Private msgs without POPUPS
  • 2005/6/21 12:00

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

obs/ps: another extensions are blocking the pm popup, so I will need to open the (urgh) m$ intranet exploder for it.

obs2/pstation2: i never read or send private msgs, but now I need to send one to alert a module 'vul'.

obs3/ps3: I have a screenshot, and I can sent the image to xoops.org using
Resized Image, but I dont know if is "ok" to use this xoops.org feaure. ("ok" = > "appropriate", "adjusted".. sorry, I dont know how to translate the word "apropriado" to english). And encode it base64 like usenet is the last way.

Gambero[removed]
Re: Private msgs without POPUPS

I agree with this. It would be nice to write PM's like with phpBB module. (without popup)

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits