amok200
Looking for a good QUIZ module
  • 2005/5/27 2:14

• amok200

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/23

Hi all,

For about 1 year now I've been searching for a secure, functional Quiz module for xoops. So far, neither Quizz or MyQuiz meet that description. Does anyone know of a good quiz module ?

Thanks,

Amok

pegasus00321
Re: Looking for a good QUIZ module

What do you mean by Secure and functional, both of those should work fine and are pretty secure.

And what exactly are you looking for? and what do you want to use it for?

amok200
  • 2005/5/27 4:50

• amok200

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/23

Hi,

Unfortunately these seem to be very poor modules - just search for either of them on the site and you'll see that in the forum and comments they both have problems and just dont work properly. Google brings up security vulnerabilities.

I'm just looking for a basic quiz module integrated with XOOPS that allows you to add questions to the database, allows multiple answers (to allow for variation in spelling) and keeps some sort of hall of fame. It should work properly and not introduce vulnerabilities into the site security.

Thanks,

amok

Quote:

pegasus00321 wrote:
What do you mean by Secure and functional, both of those should work fine and are pretty secure.

And what exactly are you looking for? and what do you want to use it for?

pegasus00321

About security, dont worry about it, XOOPS has built in security module.
XOOPS is pretty secure, I dont think you have to worry about your site being hacked.

As for a quiz module, I really dont know then. Maybe someone can work out the bugs in there.

pegasus00321

About security, dont worry about it, XOOPS has built in security module.
XOOPS is pretty secure, I dont think you have to worry about your site being hacked.

As for a quiz module, I really dont know then. Maybe someone can work out the bugs in there.

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits