anderline
"Fatal error" polls and contact
  • 2005/4/22 21:11

• anderline

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/22

"Fatal error" polls and contact, they had appeared two errors in my Xoops, one in I modulate it of contact and another one in I modulate it of polls:

polls:
Fatal error: Call you to member function on non-object in/home/okirola/public_html/Xoops/html/modules/xoopspoll/admin/index.php on line (this occurs when it is gone to make some alteration and inclusionof the 405 data)

Fatal error: Call you to member function on non-object in/home/okirola/public_html/Xoops/html/modules/contact/index.php on line 29 (it occurs when it is tried to have access I modulate it)

If alguem will be able to help...

I am Brazilian and tried a support in this site: www.xoops-br.blogspot.com, more I did not get reply.

since already I thank

Anderson Dorneles
www.okirola.net

hervet
Re: "Fatal error" polls and contact
  • 2005/4/23 6:41

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

hello,

Can you specify your XOOPS version ?

Bye,
Hervé

anderline
  • 2005/4/23 17:21

• anderline

• Just popping in

My version of XOOPS is 2,0,9,2 lowered in the site: www.xoops-br.blogspot.com

Since already I thank

Anderson Dorneles
webmaster
www.okirola.net

hervet
  • 2005/4/30 20:05

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

do you have php5 on your webserver ?

anderline
  • 2005/5/1 21:11

• anderline

• Just popping in

Hello !

No PHP5 the PHP is : PHP Version 4.3.11, some problem?

I ja went forgetting myself, mine XOOPS I appeared another problem here these:

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/okirola/public_html/Xoops/html/include/common.php on line 32

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/okirola/public_html/Xoops/html/include/common.php on line 32

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/okirola/public_html/Xoops/html/kernel/config.php on line 223
Unknown Condition []: in file line

Thanks

Anderson Dorneles

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits