pmhoran
Unconfirmed Users ... how do I clean them up or delete them or ???
  • 2005/3/28 13:39

• pmhoran

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/2/21

I would have thought XOOPs had an automatic feature so when someone signs up for membership but they do not Confirm it within ?? number of hours or days ... that their information is deleted.

It appears that about 1/2 the people who sign up for membership on one of my sites do not choose to confirm it. So I go to Edit User on the system menu and there are X number of people listed there .... I go to the membership module and there are only about 1/2 the number of people.

Is there a simple way to clean this up so the two lists match??? Or do I have to make a list of the members and then go to the Edit User and delete one by one the people who chose not to confirm?

Thanks
Peter

Hisoka
Re: Unconfirmed Users ... how do I clean them up or delete them or ???
  • 2005/3/28 14:33

• Hisoka

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/2 1

Hi,

I've already request this feature but for the moment, you can easily delete unactivate user.
Instead of doing "edit users", click on "find users" (in the administration area).
Then, you can display every unactivate members by choosing "display unactivate users".
Just select every users and select delete :)

°°++

pmhoran
Re: Unconfirmed Users ... how do I clean them up or delete them or ???
  • 2005/3/28 14:45

• pmhoran

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/2/21

That did it ... THANKS. Guess the brain doesn't work as good as it once did. Can't figure out why I could not think of doing that on my own For now I will blame it on "Brain Farts".

Thanks much ... sure saved me a LOT of work ;) But it still would be nice if XOOPS did it automatically.

Peter

Login

Who's Online

206 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 206

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits