sunsnapper
System templates and CSS

I'm having trouble getting the system templates (like user login, user profile, edit profile, etc.) to obey the div css positions in my theme.

If you look here:
http://westhartfordjuniors.com

you will see that the content is positioned to allow for the menu on the left.

However, if you click the Member Login button, the content from the system templates is displayed without regard for the menu on the left.

I suppose the sledgehammer approach would be to edit the system templates to include another nested table with a column that has a width wide enough to accomodate the menu div on the left.

However, it seems like there should be a cleaner way to do it. For whatever reason, the table and fieldset tags seem to have no regard for the fact that they are nested in positioned div and p tags.

Any insights from the CSS gurus appreciated. Perhaps someone has already developed an alternative template set for this type of issue?

My preference would be for no tables at all, if someone has a template set like that.

sunsnapper
Re: System templates and CSS

my searching has not turned up any leads... anyone?

wtravel

How did you get the TinyContent pages to show correctly?

Would it be possible to have a left margin on the "content" div in your css file?

Martijn

sunsnapper

I will give that a try and report back. The only rationale I can come up with for why TinyConent displays properly when other module templates do not is that the TinyContent is not in a table.

Login

Who's Online

111 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 111

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits