Peekay
Invision Board. Log-in error message
  • 2005/3/3 0:28

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

IPB module, XOOPS 2.0.7.3 with PHP debug on (on the site, register_globals are on). I get the following notice when logging *in* via the IPB login page (not the XOOPS login block).

Quote:
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: mgroupid in file include/common.php line 217

1) Is it safe to ignore this?.

2) If possible, I would prefer to redirect users who log *out* from the forum back to the XOOPS main page for login, rather than have the IPB login page displayed. Is this possible?. If not, could I remove the 'logout' link from IPB somehow by editing a temlate?.

m0nty
Re: Invision Board. Log-in error message
  • 2005/3/3 0:45

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

what version of IPB are you using when getting that error?

i only remember seeing it with the core update i did for XOOPS 2.0.9.2.

it is safe to ignore tho.. (any notices are safe to ignore, only fatal errors and warnings are serious)

with regards to removing the logout link.. you need to edit the template for that section.. editing templates is done via the admin page and is done in exactly the same way as with the standalone version.. you'll need to search thru the html templates via admin and find the right section..

Peekay
Re: Invision Board. Log-in error message
  • 2005/3/3 1:35

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

The download says 1.4F. The module says:

Quote:
Integrated by Koudanshi v1.4E © 2004 Bulletin Board Module. Powered by Invision Power Board(U) v1.31 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.

It all works nicely. Took me about an hour and a half to upload, install and do basic configuration, but I created back-ups of all overwritten XOOPS core files as I went along. The IPB login screen that appears if you log out from the board is a bit of a surprise for users so I would like to change that. However, I like the way it manages XOOPS PMs and user profiles (aside from the missing 'extra info' field). Would be good if it could handle notifications from other modules too as well as from the board, but I can live without that.

Login

Who's Online

321 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 321

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits