tsrrmc
Blocks refuse to stay set
  • 2005/2/28 6:26

• tsrrmc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/11

Note: I have also just posted this on bbpixel in case it is a problem with their X-IPB module.

Applied XOOPS 2.09 update patch. Installed X-IPB module 1.4Ga. PHP 4.3.10. MySQL 4.0.22 standard.

All is well except for one thing. While trying to set blocks in XOOPS admin section, if I set up blocks for one page like top, and then set up blocks for ipb page (message board), blocks for all pages are reset to whatever my last changes were.

I'll try to make that a little more clear. Let's say that I only want blocks to appear on the left side of the IPB page. But on the sections page I want blocks on the left and the right. So I setup the blocks for IPB, check it out and all is well, blocks only on left as desired. Next I select the sections page and setup blocks for the left and right. When I check out the sections page I have blocks on both sides as it should be. However, when I then check out the IPB page I now have blocks on both sides! This will happen repeatedly.

I don't know if this is a XOOPS or IPB module issue. I have another installation (summer of 04) of XOOPS 2.06x or 2.07x and IPB module 1.3x(?) and it functions just fine.

Any suggestions?

Login

Who's Online

227 user(s) are online (175 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 227

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits