kmizt
Mult. User Blogs
  • 2005/1/15 19:06

• kmizt

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/11

With the Development of XOOPS so far along, im surprised to see know one has created a nice multiple user blogs. weBlog is alright but not very user friendly and very cluttered, much better for a single blogger. I want each user who wants one to have a blog (which in my case would be a fishing journals) and the can keep it up to date themselves. Goolge and the SEO's would love this. Have other people promote you site for you withloads of fimilar keywords and data. Is there any decent blog module that im missing??

carnuke
Re: Mult. User Blogs
  • 2005/1/15 19:58

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

It's already here.. I use Wordpress. It's multi-user, multi permission system. Very flexible and professional. It's been ported to xoops. See My site example

WarDick
  • 2005/1/15 20:10

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

Try popnupBlog version 2

carnuke
  • 2005/1/15 20:51

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Thanks, WarDick, I knew there was another one out there

toddherrold

only potential problem i see on carnuke's wordpress installation, is that the typical XOOPS main menu doesn't show up. the example has a horizontal nav bar at the top of the page so the user can get "home" or to some other sites.

Question: Is this a "feature" of the wordpress for XOOPS or can the site still keep the main and user menus in place?

otherwise, looks great and has all the features one would expect from a multiuser blog.

Login

Who's Online

136 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 136

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits