astonstreet
astonthemes - new theme for download

I have just posted my latest theme for download at my site... its the same as has been in use on my site for past week or so. Can view at my site.

Hopefuly some people like, I plan on more color schemes to come... feedback is more than welcome.

Cheers

Paul

menochi
Re: astonthemes - new theme for download
  • 2005/1/15 16:44

• menochi

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/28

Thank you Paul. Really a nice theme! So we are waiting for the other colors.

astonstreet

Thnks .... hopefuly soon more color schemes.

BTW... I just realized there was an error in this theme... I seem to always have at least one error when I first upload a theme, but its been fixed now.

tjnemez
  • 2005/1/16 0:25

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

another great theme paul, good work!

samwell
  • 2005/1/16 3:07

• samwell

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/16

I've been using XOOPS for 5 months now and never felt the need to post. But even though i don't use your themes, i LOVE them. I think you're about the most talented theme builder for the XOOPS system, and the dev team should consult you for making a decent looking theme for this (ugly) site.

tjnemez
  • 2005/1/16 3:33

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

@samwell

you ought to use this new theme for your site as the one you are presently using is pretty messed up at 800x600 using ie6 and firefox.

samwell
  • 2005/1/16 4:10

• samwell

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/16

Quote:

tjnemez wrote:
@samwell

you ought to use this new theme for your site as the one you are presently using is pretty messed up at 800x600 using ie6 and firefox.

I agree. The thing is, I'm a full-time student right now and don't have the time to customize another theme for a site that serves no purpose at all. On the other hand, I just looked at your site and it's awesome. I don't know if you created that theme yourself, but it seems that i did underestimate the XOOPS community in terms of design. Maybe it's because the xoops.org site is so bland?

Anyway, if you did create that theme, keep doing what you're doing because you seem to be quite talented!

As for myself, I don't know anything about css, and customized the theme by playing with random integers/settings in the stylesheet (it used to be full screen and didn't have a background). It was more or less a guess-and-check type procedure. :)

tjnemez
  • 2005/1/16 4:51

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

@paul - sorry,not trying to hyjack your post

@samwell - i like your theme, zip it up and send it to me and i will fix it up for you when i get time.

astonstreet

@tjnemez ... thanks for comments... I love the work you have done for the XOOPS community as well, its nice to get positive feedback from someone as talented as yourself!!

@Samwell ... Thanks ... btw I just had a look at your site and I love that pic on the front!!!! also love the color scheme and your logo looks great!! Thanks for the feedback, comments like yours makes it all worthwhile.

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits