devxtrm
Where can i get this module?
  • 2004/12/20 10:18

• devxtrm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/9

Hello all,

I've been looking for a better alternative to the "Who's Online" module but have not found any avaliable for download.

However, i went to www.xoopsmalaysia.org the other day and noticed something similar to this "Who's Online" module. It showed total number of registered users and users currently online and other stats like that.

I think this is a very useful module however it is in Malay. Does anyone knows if there is an english version avaliable for download?

Many thanks in advance.

tjnemez
Re: Where can i get this module?
  • 2004/12/20 10:56

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

smdcom
Re: Where can i get this module?

Quote:

devxtrm wrote:
Hello all,

I've been looking for a better alternative to the "Who's Online" module but have not found any avaliable for download.

However, i went to www.xoopsmalaysia.org the other day and noticed something similar to this "Who's Online" module. It showed total number of registered users and users currently online and other stats like that.

I think this is a very useful module however it is in Malay. Does anyone knows if there is an english version avaliable for download?

Many thanks in advance.

lol.. of course it also available for english version. you're able to download after register here:

xmmemberstats 2.0c

Language Pack:
1. English (SMD)
2. Malay (SMD)
3. France (F5GOV)
4. Brazilian Portuguese (Valker)
5. Japanese (Vargr)
6. Danish (Vargr)
7. TChinese (gary711)

Cheers!
SMD

Login

Who's Online

233 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 233

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits