twitaman
AMS Request
  • 2004/12/15 2:31

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

I'm not much for mucking around with code but I don't think the following things I'm about to list are "too difficult" (they're just confusing for a dope like me) but anyway here are my initial suggestions for the new AMS module:

1) The ability to automatically choose "read more" to extend your articles. Both on the page that list the articles and even more importantly in the recent news - spotlight block. This just seems like a basic thing that would be great to have.

2) A duplicate of the module. Many people need more than one instance of content management modules. I know there's an instruction on this site for duplicating a module but the language isn't clear...though I must admit their English is a helluva lot better than my French.

3) Koivi integration. I know that Koivi is supposed to be added to the XOOPS core, so I guess this request is "whoever can do it first."

Anyway, thanks to everyone (who isn't a dope like me) for their hard work. It is much appreciated.

intel352
Re: AMS Request
  • 2004/12/15 3:22

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

i concur with easy duplication of AMS being a must, since i notice others (and myself as well) feel the need to have a news section, and then an articles section, separate from each other.

tho maybe hidden deep with AMS options, this is already possible

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits