king76
Xoops with government ?
  • 2004/12/13 13:27

• king76

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/15

Hello,

Have you some links or government use XOOPS system ?
Because I known one example in Quebec City, but I search for others examples.. by example in Brazilian ? Mike...

Thks

King

menochi
Re: Xoops with government ?
  • 2004/12/13 14:20

• menochi

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/28

Hello Mike,

not yet ..

... but if you can wait some month you may test our special e-government xoops. It will leave as a pre-rc in about three month.

I will put you on my list to send you a copy

Herko
  • 2004/12/13 14:46

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

The Belgian village of Sint-Niklaas uses XOOPS for it's portal site. I used XOOPS for a website about authentic registrations in the geo-information domain for the Dutch ministry of Housing, but they killed the site already. I know it's used by the European Commission as the IT intranet (using the Forge modules), and they are looking into making a public development portal with XOOPS. I also know it's used by the Dutch Ministry of Transport uses it internally for intranet development too. And at my current employers, also a government organisation here in the Netherlands, I'm also looking into using it as intranet application.

I nearly forgot: the Open Source Software Lab Amsterdam uses XOOPS, as well as the Wijkwebsites.nl site, which deals with local community sites.

Herko

king76
  • 2004/12/13 14:56

• king76

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/15

Hi,

Good good informations... ;)
Quebec use XOOPS here :http://www.crisp.gouv.qc.ca for Extranet (private for members only).

So, they said me that 4 news website are in construction for Government of Quebec..

I have one question : I must to do one interview of this CRISP governement for XOOPS France (French community), it's possible to translate it (in good english of course ;) and send you for article ?

Thk you

king (my name is Yannick, Mike it's for XOOPS Brasilian ;)

tedsmith
  • 2004/12/13 15:28

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

I'd also be interested in a copy of the government XOOPS system when it is finished.

We are UK government but use it on an isolated Forensic Computing Network so it is not accessible by the outside world or other staff other than the 8 on my team.

padiel
  • 2004/12/22 18:23

• padiel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/3 1

Hi Menochi,

Put me in your list too!

Login

Who's Online

263 user(s) are online (173 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 263

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits