jpco_122122
New XOOPS bug!

I found this new bug, when I change the time settings to Pacific or Canada or to whatever changing the default one any User or Administrator cannot logout anymore?

Can anyone help me how to fix this?

limecity
Re: New XOOPS bug!
  • 2004/12/7 8:57

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

HELL ! why the heck do you need to post 3 times.
THat is consider flooding !!

jpco_122122

Oh I'm sorry, I've got 2 blank white pages after I post I think it did not properly written out in the forum/support. So I post again and for the 3rd time I did not get a blank white page anymore. Is it also a bug of XOOPS? or to my ISP?

Beejay
  • 2004/12/7 9:05

• Beejay

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/6/5 2

Fine here. Must be your end?

smdcom

i think it's not XOOPS bugs. there's something wrong with your pc or ISP.

dilbert166
  • 2004/12/7 9:15

• dilbert166

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/4 1

maybe some norton-internetsecurity side-effect?
are you using some kind of personal firewall?

jpco_122122

no, I'm not using Norton I've been using Trend Micro Pccillin and I disable and uninstall it together with it's antivirus but it still doesn't work out. I had already rebooted my pc but it still don't work. I've been using XOOPS as an Intranet.

Sometimes when I logged on to another pc on the network it work out and I logout successfully but to the computer where I installed XOOPS it doesn't worked out to logout.

What can I do to fix this?

Herko
  • 2004/12/7 10:39

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

jpco_122122 wrote:
What can I do to fix this?

What exactly happens? Not being able to log out? How does that show? Does php-debug give you any feedback? Do you get a blank page? Do you click 'logout' and nothing happens?
Do you have any non-default modules installed? What's your system info?

Herko

jpco_122122

I've been using Windows XP w/service pack 2, mysql, apache.Before it's been working smoothly but when i try to change the timezone setting and default time the problem then arrives.And now the problem goes bigger when I try to access it, it gives me a blank page now. How can I access it now? I can't even acces it through other computers in the network it gives me a blank page.

What can I do now?

jpco_122122

I turned on the PHP Debug here are the errors:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant XOOPS_VERSION - assumed 'XOOPS_VERSION' in file c:\mysql\data\muntinlupa\html\include\cp_functions.php line 129

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant XOOPS_VERSION - assumed 'XOOPS_VERSION' in file c:\mysql\data\muntinlupa\html\class\template.php line 52

When I logged out I can't logged out, it says "You are now logged out Thank you for your visit to our site!
If the page does not automatically reload, please click here" but after this I ws still logged in.

What can I do to fix this? Does anyone can help me please.

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits