dgill
Agenda-X
  • 2004/12/2 19:41

• dgill

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/2

Here is the problem I had no problem posting events before now well things dont work I can no longer post events. Is there any other Module out there for Calendar's that any of you are using and works great for you.

twitaman
Re: Agenda-X
  • 2004/12/7 22:04

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

Have you checked out other post regarding Agenda-X. It sounds as if you are having the same problem I was, in that I was able to post info in the beginning and then it didn't work any more.

What I found was that when I used apostrophes (' or ") in my post (and in the title too) then the entries wouldn't appear.

For example, if I typed: This doesn't work.

In Agenda-X that would not post. But if I typed: This does not work.

Then that would post.

I know it's not a real fix, but it is a work around.

I think Agenda-X is a powerful (but buggy) calendar which is why I'm willing to deal with these issues until they are worked out.

If you're looking for another calendar Xtcal seemed good and not too buggy...though it doesn't have a lot of features yet.

jmass
Re: Agenda-X
  • 2004/12/7 22:55

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/18

piCal
Agenda-X
xtCal

are the calendars I know of. I started with Agenda-X as it is complete and attractive. However, after dealing with the bugs, I moved on to piCal. It is complete, but ugly. I then switched to xtCal. It is stable, attractive, but not feature rich. I do not need the features, so I like it very much.

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (154 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits