astaldaran
wf-dowloads
  • 2004/10/16 14:03

• astaldaran

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/9 1

I went to go download this nify downloading agent from wf-projects.com but when I did it was currupted. I tried a couple more times but the zip must be corrupted on the server side even before i download it. I then clicked contact but apparently it does not give anonymous users access so...

Anyway anyone have the module they could send me?

astaldaran@yahoo.com

thanks!

Bender
Re:wf-dowloads
  • 2004/10/16 14:47

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Just sent it to you.

Why do you say the one one the server is damaged? What exactly?
When you extract it? Or any specific files?

I can´t find anything wrong with it at the moment and it hasn´t been changed for a while.

astaldaran
  • 2004/10/16 16:18

• astaldaran

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/9 1

there is a zip file error. I think it just needs rezipped. SOmeone sent me one and the zipfile works so i am sure it will work. The one on the main site though is corrupted.

Bender
  • 2004/10/16 17:45

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Yupp i sent it to you =)

Well does anybody else have this problem with the archive?
I can download it and unzip it as often as i like without getting an error.

JasonMR
  • 2004/10/16 20:27

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

I tested the download from WF-Projects. Couldn't replicate the problem. All worked fine.

Couldn't find the WF-Download here on xoops.org.

Anonymous
  • 2004/10/17 15:43

• Anonymous

• Since:

I have a problem with wfdownloads...
When i click on Download now Download does not start and i get this error: Headers already sent!
(Safe Mode is Disable and Register Globals Are Enable)

http://pendar.irgames.net/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?cid=1&lid=1

Ritchie
  • 2004/10/17 18:25

• Ritchie

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/1/27

Hi

You should use the correct winrar or winzip version. This error happens when using an older version of WinRar. make sure you use the 3.40 version of winrar and you should have no problems.

Stewdio
  • 2004/10/17 23:05

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

The copy you have in your temp directory is what is corrupt. If you keep clicking the same download, nothing will change until you delete your temp files, or just rename your download to something else so that you get a fresh copy.

Anonymous
  • 2004/10/18 11:50

• Anonymous

• Since:

i'm using a correct version of winzip and i have deleted all the temp files but the problem is not solved yet...
wfdownloads module is correctly working on my localhost, on my localhost register globals are disable and on my web site register globals are enable. so i guess there is problem with register globals! am i right?

ackbarr

the problem that was described above was that the user could not open the archive after downloading from wf-projects.com. Based on your message, it sounds like you are suffering from a completely different issue.

Quote:

Fatal_Voice wrote:
wfdownloads module is correctly working on my localhost, on my localhost register globals are disable and on my web site register globals are enable. so i guess there is problem with register globals! am i right?

Please explain what is not working on your website. I do not think that we can say if it is a problem with register globals without knowing what the problem is. I can tell you that wf-downloads is installed on xoops.org which definitely has register_globals set to off.

Login

Who's Online

202 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 202

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits