molden
installation problem with makedata.php at end of install wizard
  • 2004/10/12 1:42

• molden

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/12

Background: Server = Hosted LAMP

Uploaded XOOPS install to server, ran XOOPS installer wizard and got to what I believe is the end of installation before running into the following error ("insert data" wizard page header):

Warning: make_data(): Unable to access ../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(): Failed opening '../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(): Unable to access ../modules/system/xoops_version.php in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning: make_data(../modules/system/xoops_version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning: make_data(): Failed opening '../modules/system/xoops_version.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 110

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/makedata.php:99) in /home/virtual/site88/fst/var/www/html/xoops/install/index.php on line 1231

Thing is, I do not even see the ../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php path that the first error line reports.

Anyone? Thanks.

ackbarr
Re: installation problem with makedata.php at end of install wizard

That this file does not exist on the webserver is, in fact, the problem. I recommend that you re-download the latest release from the Download XOOPS link on this site, and place all the contents within the 'html' directory on the server.

molden
Re: installation problem with makedata.php at end of install wizard
  • 2004/10/12 16:32

• molden

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/12

Okay, I downloaded the XOOPS file again and then uploaded the entire set to my server. I reran setup and it completed without errors.

Now, however, when I click the "here" to view my site, the URL shows nothing. I do not get a 404 error, just a blank screen.

Any thoughts?

Login

Who's Online

395 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 395

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits