ScubaAddict
Update cloned templates?

I just updated to Newbb2 RC2. I have a set of cloned templates that I am using, and I noticed that there are changes in the new newbb templates that did not get propagated to my cloned set.

Is there an easy way to update all of my cloned newbb templates to the newest templates?

ackbarr
Re: Update cloned templates?

what I do in that case is remove all the module templates from the cloned set then click regenerate from the template list page.

tedsmith
Re: Update cloned templates?
  • 2004/10/6 16:14

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Go to System Admin\Templates and find your cloned template set. You will notice an entry for 'Forum' which is of course the NewBB templates with about 11 or 16 entries in it (can't remeber which). Click on it, and then for each of the entries delete each one using the delete button. When you do that, the entry will change colour to yellow and the button will change to 'Re-Generate'. Click the button and it will be re-generated from the system template set.

I recommend you do them all at the same time though to make it easier to tell which one's you've done, although the new one's will get the current date, so ignore me!

Good luck.

Ted

ScubaAddict
Re:Update cloned templates?

Arg - duh. Thank you so much! I actually have done that in the past - not sure why I forgot.

Thank you!

Login

Who's Online

200 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 200

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits