sbkiller
Re:Pages becoming blank
  • 2004/10/6 0:16

• sbkiller

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/9 2

Well, I'm not a guru on SQL Database and so I just gonna guess and I heard some people encountered problems with firewalls.

Registration

ya my firewall is disabled cause it won't let me into admin with it on i can get to www.mysite.com/system/admin.php fine just it won't let me into www.mysite.com/admin.php i just get a blank screen there same with www.mysite.com/user.php but www.mysite.com/userinfo.php?uid=X works, and it seems my database is correct if anyone else has some ideas post them cause i'm out.

Registration

ok i would like to add that i tried switching servers to see if it would fix the problem so now it's on a redhat linux server and it was working fine for about an hour but then www.mysite.com stopped working and is just a blank white page but www.mysite.com/modules/news/ works which is what the index goes to automatically, my files aren't getting deleted cause there still listed on the server and i would get errors returned from XOOPS if they were, the db looks fine and this site has no third-party modules.

Any input?

Registration

well i gave up an installed a fresh copy of XOOPS again and had it working good again but then after about 2 days of the site running a module just became completely blank, i have no idea why so once again can anyone help me with this, maybe someone on the XOOPS dev team knows about this or might have an idea?

Registration

ok well i think i found at what i had been doing wrong, if a page goes blank on you like mine did restore your templates back to the default one and it will fix it. Turns out something i edited in those templates made them go screwy, I'm an idiot

bkp4560
Re: Pages becoming blank
  • 2004/10/15 13:33

• bkp4560

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/15

Hello,

Just want to say that I just love xoops. Yesterday, I began having the same problem. I uploaded and installed the "Popupinblog" module and it was working fine then installed the "Contact_plus 0.8". After installing that I went to my homepage and found it blank.

My website, www.mycoffeenews.com comes just fine but when I log in it goes blank. I can get to my admin page by typing admin at the end of my url but can't access anything else.

I've tried going back to the default template and re-installing the zaja template and still no change.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

BKParton

Login

Who's Online

126 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 126

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits