radiox151
Discography Help/Fixes/Updates/
  • 2004/8/29 12:18

• radiox151

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/9 2

There has not been any updates/recent activities with this module. Band url's links do not display correctly, as well as some of the excellent features that are in this module. Does anyone know who I can contact to get an update on this module? The link that I have is http:www.zona84.com , apparently the site is closed. Should I try to do fix this myself?

Anonymous
Re: Discography Help/Fixes/Updates/
  • 2004/8/29 13:01

• Anonymous

• Since:

Well, I tried to contact the author too. About 7 months ago he said he was gonna work on a new Discography version, so I posted on his site a few suggestions. The thing is that he never replied my comments on his site, and when I was going to send him an e-mail again, I received a bounce message... I tried the address he had on his profile on this site too, but I'm still waiting for a reply...

You said the site is closed now... Well, I last visited it like 3 months ago, and it was working (but with no updates). Well, that means the author is still active somewhere...

radiox151
  • 2004/8/29 13:28

• radiox151

• Just popping in

The site has has the XOOPS maintenance login. Which probably means he is re-doing his site, hopefully the discography module also! Are you still using the discography module? I am having problems with the website url's (does not display correctly); also I cannot add "Discs". Dont have the option in the module. How do I add "Discs" and "Lyrics"??? OH, what is your site url??

thanks in advance,
Xfactor
www.radioiv.com
xfactor@radioiv.com

Anonymous
  • 2004/8/29 13:35

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:

How do I add "Discs" and "Lyrics"??? OH, what is your site url??

I don't use it for long, but it was something like that: go to the discography admin options and add a new artist. Click on the artist name and there will open a page to add albums. Clicking on the albums you can add tracks and its respectives lyrics.

radiox151
  • 2004/8/29 13:44

• radiox151

• Just popping in

Thats right!! I remember it was working on my previous site. I thought it might have been a database issue so I uninstalled the module/reinstalled... same thing. Now I have to add all the artists profiles again!!!! Man, I feel really stupid now. I overlooked the obvious

Anonymous
  • 2004/8/29 14:07

• Anonymous

• Since:

Heh... The actual version is too buggy, I hope the author really releases a new version of it soon, with at least some bug fix ^_^

culex
  • 2004/11/19 9:48

• culex

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/23

Using Cd base often causes the script to cash ('Could not add data'). I have found that changing the integer (tinyint) to simply 'int' in the sqlfile helps.

Timyint = Integer (whole number) data from 0 through 255. Storage size is 1 byte.

Int = Integer (whole number) data from -2^31 (-2,147,483,648) through 2^31 - 1 (2,147,483,647). Storage size is 4 bytes.

Well anyways ... this did the trick in my case

my sqlfile for Cd Base can be downloaded here..Culex.dk under downloads ;)

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits