grandfso
Well... EDIT:Antoher question
  • 2004/8/8 14:48

• grandfso

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/8 1

Hello! I want to ask you, what do i have to do to hide the submenus. I want submit news to be invisible to everyone but me, and other moderators. The same thing is with the myalbum, i dont like Submit, My Photos, Popular, Top Rated butons too. It would be great is someone will give me advice

kind regards,
grandfso

Stewdio
Re: Well...
  • 2004/8/8 14:53

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

The next version of the news module will have permissions in place to allow who can and can not see the submit link. The module will be released soon. This feature is currently not available as of XOOPS version 2.0.7.

As for the myalbum module, I'm not sure of what changes you need to make. Hopefully other users will have a small fix for you.

jmass
  • 2004/8/8 15:02

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/18

I edit the xoops_version.php to take out the submenus all together and make a static html page for the links and give only admins access to them. Or just use the admin side.

JMass

Mithrandir

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
The next version of the news module will have permissions in place to allow who can and can not see the submit link. The module will be released soon. This feature is currently not available as of XOOPS version 2.0.7.
What have you been smoking? News 1.2 has been out for more than 2 months with the submit news link only visible to users with submit permissions.

Stewdio
  • 2004/8/8 15:20

• Stewdio

lol, I didn't know it was released officially! I've been using for way longer then that, I guess I just ignored the news! lol

Well, uhh, just go tohttp://dev.xoops.org and git y'er own copy!

wtravel

I think a lot of users don't know that News 1.2 is out and out of testing phase. Perhaps giving it some attention (again) will do the trick .

Regards,

Martijn

grandfso
  • 2004/8/8 15:38

• grandfso

• Just popping in

Thanks! Now i am uploadin' files, and soon make an upgrade. But now i have 'invented' another question :]
I dont like myalbum :/ Is there another module that may serve me like a screenshots page?

Stewdio
  • 2004/8/8 15:55

• Stewdio

Try xcGallery, I don't have a link handy though...

grandfso
  • 2004/8/8 15:58

• grandfso

• Just popping in

thanks for help!
btw, i dont need link, cuz i love google :)

grandfso
  • 2004/8/8 19:09

• grandfso

• Just popping in

1. Sorry for double posting
2. Can i do something to make XOOPS use utf-8 encoding?
3. I got problem(yeah, once again). What do i have to do, to make my XOOPS display all blocks to anonymous usr? Right now, when you are not logged in it looks like that:http://grandgames.tk Only after you login you can see all features.
4. I got News Ver.1.2 but i have no idea what should i do to hide submenus.

Please, help me - i am desperate

regards,
grandfso

Login

Who's Online

127 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 127

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits