yellowchimp
menu links problem

I am having a recurring problem to do with linking from menus in the left hand column of the screen.

If I have my content in content modules such as freecontent or icontent and if I use the menus that are incorporated within these modules then everything works fine. I click on the link to the page within the menu in the left hand column of the screen and that page then loads up within the XOOPS frame to the left of the menu (header, footer - page layout css theme intact).

However I want more control over my menu - the order of the links - and I want the menu to contain links to pages within other modules.

Therefore I have had a go at using Imenu and Multimenu and even created my own menu block as well. Each time the same thing happens. As soon as I click on a link I lose all my XOOPS theming and css and just get the page loading up in a brand new window.

I am thinking I must have at some time changed or deleted some code somewhere that controls targeting - but I can't think where this would be?

Does anyone know how to fix this. I have asked numerous times but I am beginning to think I am not being clear enough.

I forgot to say:
This is an example of the html that I used to create links in the menu I made myself in a block

href="../blocks/../icontent/inPages/index.html">

yellowchimp
Re: menu links problem

i have found in a previous froum topic that you should taget the page to parent.

I have tried this but it still loads the new page up in a blank page - and so is outside of xoops.

I am sure this must mean I have dome something to a template or a theme aomewhere - but I can't figure it out.

yellowchimp
Re: menu links problem

?

Login

Who's Online

264 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 264

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits