Posted on: 2007/6/8 21:37
I would like to be involved in the collection and distribution of this data. I already have compiled a list of ways to achieve this and would be happy to discuss this further.
php 4.3 i think
you are in linux o windows
* I offer to put *new* XOOPS documentation written by the community into professional page layout for distribution of print-quality PDF files (subject to reasonable limits). Of course, distribution in other formats will be still be necessary.
* I recommend that the development of documentation be undertaken as an open process, that encourages occasional contributions from members of the wider community, rather than depending on a small group of people. I suggest the team should prepare a 'priority list' of documents that need to be written (based on community input) and then try to organise an open community effort in writing them!
These can be caused by a fault in your XOOPS sessions table. Try this:
To try a simple repair on your sessions table do this:
-just go into phpmyadmin
-scroll down the list of tables in the db, tick the box next to the xoops_session table (your tables may have a different prefix than xoops_ tho)
-then scroll to the bottom, in the selection box at bottom under the tables, select repair.
or you can goto the query window in phpmyadmin and type ' REPAIR TABLE xoops_session '
Please see if this helps.
New users should always checkout the following:
1. Documentation - linked on the left. Specifically the administration manual
2. The FAQ section - linked on the left - specifically the sections on glossary, beginners first steps, modules, blocks and themes. There are links to visual tutorials here.
3. The search function on the top right.
Please check also the read B4U post link below if you have problems.
For Visual tutorials please go here