elbaastro
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/ananda/xxxxx//xxxxxx/x
  • 2014/10/12 22:33

• elbaastro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/6 7

Hello Xoops friends,
I have empty the cashes
I have make a check
and so on and so on,
Strange thing is,
When I use other themes the problem is not there, while using the manager in the dhtml form with xCode.

When using the theme I use normally the problem will not disapear.
I have replaced the theme by ftp, but NO NO,,
I don't know what todo enymore,
thanks for help
yogiharihar

Mamba
Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/ananda/xxxxx//xxxxxx/x
  • 2014/10/13 1:34

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Unfortunately, there is not enough information to help you right now.

Copy and paste here the whole error. Normally it should tell you what file is it in, and what line.

Also, what theme has problems?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

elbaastro
Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/ananda/xxxxx//xxxxxx/x
  • 2014/10/13 9:21

• elbaastro

• Just popping in

Good morning, Owww I see,
This is the problem,
It is showing up in the popup html instead of thehttps://xoops.org/imagemanager.php?target=message
In debug no faults are showing

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/domains/light4all.be/xoops/caches/smarty_compile/7ea44a69-system-7dana_soft-default^%%5D^5DD^5DDC7D64%%db%3Asystem_imagemanager.html.php on line 40

This problem is only with this theme.
In other themes not.
I have reupload the theme, like it always was, but No solution, the problem stay,

Mamba
  • 2014/10/13 10:59

• Mamba

This is a very old theme, and it could be just outdated. You might be better off by using something newer.

However, if you really want to fix it, you need to go to the file quoted there, and look at the line 40, and see what is wrong there. Come back and quote the line 40 here, and maybe one of the HTML gurus can help you.
Support XOOPS => DONATE

elbaastro
  • 2014/10/13 11:14

• elbaastro

• Just popping in

Thank You for answer,
I use this theme over years,
but okey
this is the line in the html
<body>
<table border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="okvir_main">
<tr>
and this is the line 40 of the imagemanager,
require_once $GLOBALS['xoops']->path('class/template.php');
$xoopsTpl = new XoopsTpl();
$xoopsTpl->assign('lang_imgmanager', _IMGMANAGER);

elbaastro
  • 2014/10/13 14:47

• elbaastro

• Just popping in

How funny? after uploading image into the xoops manager, I get a blanc page into the popup, instead of the the syntaxerror,

Mamba
  • 2014/10/19 22:04

• Mamba

What version of XOOPS and PHP are you using?

Unfortunately, sometimes you can use a theme for years, but due to changes in technology, it might be outdated, and not work correctly anymore.

One thing that you can also try is to update the "System" module in Admin, and see if this helps.
Support XOOPS => DONATE

elbaastro
  • 2014/10/27 15:48

• elbaastro

• Just popping in

I have placed a new theme so the whole problem is over, the theme is newer but from the same 7-dana creators,
do I have following placing into a new topic?
The problem is strange,
modul extgallery,
Please I will give you the webadres,http://www.light4all.be/content/modules/extgallery/
you are in with theme 7 dana soft,
clicking on ALBUM, make a choise,, eg Indische Goden
as you can see the picture showing etc etc is working smoothly..
BUT; when going to theme ithri47 photo-album, and make a choise,,
and click on picturer, picture is showing up till so far okey, but the only thing after it is we have to go to the left corner of browser to go back???? Nothing happening with the pictire,
in the thirt theme photo everything is also perfectly working.
I realy don't know what to do??
the debugger wrote,
Melding: Use of undefined constant _MD_EXTGALLERY_RSS - assumed '_MD_EXTGALLERY_RSS' in bestand /modules/extgallery/public-album.php regel 167
Melding: Undefined index: rel in bestand /class/theme.php regel 732
But I get this message in al the 3 themes?
thank you very much

Mamba
  • 2014/10/28 10:58

• Mamba

It seems like the theme ithri47 doesn't use jQuery and therefore instead of the Lightbox pop-up effect, you're just getting a normal image.

You'll need to fix the theme. Just compare it with the other themes and see if you can fix it, or just replace it with other theme that does work correctly.
Support XOOPS => DONATE

elbaastro
  • 2014/10/28 12:43

• elbaastro

• Just popping in

Thank YOU very much
I realy dont know how to do that,
so Im looking for another theme,,
Thank you for help

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits