wishcraft
Xortify 2.99 (Final for 2.5) & 3.02 - Inclusion with XOOPS 2.6

Resized Image
Xortify - Fortify your XOOPS.
Community Release by Chronolabs co-op.

Xortify is a network security drone that uses Web 2.0 techniques to link between your XOOPS installs and other via a Server Cloud. This will prevent security intrusions to your xoops with accurate deceptive notation of the intruder and prevent any farmed attacks. It is an accessory and required Protector to be installed an running to be part of the hookup. Otherwise it will run without protector just make sure you deselect protector as a provider.

It will display a template if you are banned and is an accessory to protector or any other firewall technology. The site itself is driven fromhttp://xortify.chronolabs.coop and mirrored athttp://www.xortify.com .. Cloud computing is web 2.0/3.0 stuff it used a SOAP or JSON, XML or Serialisation to exchange on the API backend to work, this will eventually be included in xoops as a support class.

A cloud computing process is one which staggers multiple networks sometime and mainly unknown to the webmaster into a network or cloud of data. In this example it is IP and Netaddy names to control access lists.

This will prevent predators from exposing your network to lag and other attacks from link farming, often this means many xoops are attacked in occasions which is all the time caught by protector, this way if an attack is in process across a large spectrum of links, your site will down itself to your sourced attack even if it is discovered on a completely unaffiliated site that is link farmed to yours or on a XOOPS User list.

Xortify is a cloud solution to protectors Bad IPs, if someone attempts to hack your site and becomes a bad IP it will then send the IP to the Ban Cloud on Xortify.com and its paired cloud Xortify.chronolabs.coop. It will also poll the server to make sure it has the latest ban list so your website will be aware of malusers before they attack through farming IP from services like Google or bing.

Watch this video to understand more about Xortify!

Whats New in this Feature
  • XOOPS 2.5 Module Class GUI
  • Greater Ban Diagnostics
  • CURL Resolution Timeout
  • Fault Locking/Delay
  • Performance Extras

Some of the features Include
  • Cron Job State and Timing
  • Pre PHP 5.2 Compatibility
  • My IP Information Anti Ban Prevention
  • Provider Plugins
  • Admin Usage Log
  • Protector Module Provider
  • Project Honeypot Provider
  • Stop Forum Spam Provider
  • Spider Module Provide
  • XML Polling Protocol
  • Serialisation API Protocol
  • JSON API Protocol
  • SOAP API Protocol
  • Anti Spamming with User Signupl
  • Anti Harvesting
  • Serialisation API Protocol

Bugs Fixed
  • System Tray Hijacking
  • Cron Job was Repaired
  • Warning all fixed
  • Notices all Fixed
  • Xortify Provider - Fields being match to open
  • Try Exceptions added to API Calls
  • cURL Classes - Warnings & Notices
  • Xortify Provider - Warnings & Notices
  • Project Honeypot Provider - Warnings & Notices
  • Stop Forum Spam Provider - Warnings & Notices
  • cURL Polling
  • Protector provider
  • Xortify Provider
  • cvalue not a global
  • Header being sent by providers
  • Project Honey Pot Cache Timer
  • Signup not displaying on preference link

Requirements
  • XOOPS 2.5

Download: xoops2.5_xortify_2.99.zip - 192Kb
Sourceforge Mirror: xoops2.5_xortify_2.99.zip - 192Kb
Server: xoops2.5_xortify-server_1.26.zip - 1.61Mb
Demo:http://xoops.demo.chronolabs.coop

Trial For Inclusion
Xortify will be hopefully moved into the XOOPS platform after a year or so of fine tunning and testing, it is currently discussed to move the cloud (www.xortify.com) onto ownership of the domain and this node of the cloud by the XOOPS Foundation. (Chronolabs Co-op [Simon Roberts] Will Donate It In the name of AntiSpam). This is the current trial for inclusion and bundling of Xortify with protector in XOOPS 2.6 - This Archive will ONLY work on XOOPS 2.6.

Requirements
  • XOOPS 2.6

Download: xoops2.6_xortify_3.02.zip - 193Kb
Sourceforge Mirror: xoops2.6_xortify_3.02.zip - 193Kb
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

recupsoft
Re: Xortify 2.99 (Final for 2.5) & 3.02 - Inclusion with XOOPS 2.6
  • 2011/12/15 18:01

• recupsoft

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/30

Thanx

But... tested on Xoops 2.5.4 + Spiders 2.76.

Problems from 2.59 -> 2.99 :

english/admin.php must be corrected because :
Constant _XOR_ADMIN_NONETWORKCOMM_DISCLAIMER already defined dans le fichier /modules/xortify/language/english/admin.php - line 64

Can't get any Xortify's admin pages (admin, dashboard, ban...)!-(

+ Debug still displays :

Undefined index: xortifyModuleConfig into /modules/xortify/preloads/core.php - line 35 (2 times)

Undefined index: xortifyModuleConfig into /modules/xortify/preloads/core.php - line 36

Undefined index: xortifyModuleConfig into /modules/xortify/preloads/core.php - line 53 (2 times)

Undefined index: xortifyModuleConfig into /modules/xortify/preloads/core.php - line 108
FR/EN sites: OverFiles.com + TotalJeux.fr / FR seulement : Sos-Adsl.com + PlaneteFree.fr

wishcraft

Thanks, recupsoft, just got out of bed I will have a look at it and patch the ZIP Shortly there will be no version change tho. Odd, none of those errors where reported last night, mind you I had been at the keyboard for 48 hours at that stage.
Resized Image

wishcraft
Download Again: Xortify 2.99 (Final for 2.5) & 3.02 (XOOPS 2.6)

Okey recupsoft and the rest, sorry but that is programming in a time travel well like chronolabs, which is what the co-op becomes, i guess here in the 21st i am like a historian, seem to have a shadow impression/ghost script in the code since last night, but all fixed now.. Please download the from the links below again becareful you download the right version for your XOOPS installation.

Requirements
  • XOOPS 2.5

Download: xoops2.5_xortify_2.99.zip - 192Kb
Sourceforge Mirror: xoops2.5_xortify_2.99.zip - 192Kb
Server: xoops2.5_xortify-server_1.26.zip - 1.61Mb
Demo:http://xoops.demo.chronolabs.coop[/size]

Requirements
  • XOOPS 2.6

Download: xoops2.6_xortify_3.02.zip - 193Kb
Sourceforge Mirror: xoops2.6_xortify_3.02.zip - 193Kb
Resized Image

wishcraft
Re: Download Again: Xortify 2.99 (Final for 2.5) & 3.02 (XOOPS 2.6)

Maybe I should explain a 'ghost script', see inside the compound of chronolabs, even when the technology here in the 21st century for mankind isn't feasible there is a rift between myself the founder and chronolabs the actual time travel interspecies lab further a long in history.

When you code here at chronolabs you can get a shadow impression which means up until releasing it to the general timeline, not chronolinear autonomic time things will appear to be completely working and functional even if they aren't from a future version of the screen impression. So I apologies over sometime having to do more than one release of a title, often i need someone to impress on the code so i can find the bug, cause what is in the PHP isn't always as it appears.

Just remember Time itself as we observe it not as a computer does, is just a trick of biology and physics. For example you are in the shower at the same time as not being in the shower as far as a computer is concerned; is the best way of explaining it.

See at chronolabs we have always used XOOPS for content management, wherever we are a version of XOOPS Seems to exist as well for CMS Technology. Just the forefathers of the same developers of the then existence of DA (Digital Age) where we are in year 2 at the moment since it epoch with the advent of tablets and various other devices that define DA. We had a borg infestation that needed to be stopped, sorry if you all still wanted your horse drawn carts and cobble stones but that of the 21st century is no more.

But the dangers in time travel are often the really small micro-organisms that exist and variants of them like the flu here on earth, that is why it is sometime done through birth for naturalisation where someone like the sole has indicators programmed into it so interlinear nanotechnology and so on can identify you when you come out of the womb for a second time or more.

Really before DA you can't travel to or from cause there isn't enough vaccine information and you will likely be the john doe of time travel.
Resized Image

recupsoft
  • 2011/12/16 7:14

• recupsoft

• Friend of XOOPS

Ghost script ready for Hollywood?-)

Now v2.99 is much better!

Little thing:
When I try the Header's hack, I copy the 3 files but it never works (2.99 and before).
Debug = Undefined index: xortify_api in fichier /modules/xortify/include/post.loader.mainfile.php - line 13
+ require_once(/modules/xortify/class/.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /modules/xortify/include/post.loader.mainfile.php - line 13

FR/EN sites: OverFiles.com + TotalJeux.fr / FR seulement : Sos-Adsl.com + PlaneteFree.fr

wishcraft
Download Again - Patched ZIP: Xortify 2.99 (Final for 2.5) & 3.03

There was a problem with include/post.load.mainfile.php in the include folder in version 2.99, this has been patched and you need to download the ZIP Again - in version 2.99 and Version 3.03 is for XOOPS 2.6 and is finalised as well.

Requirements - XOOPS 2.5

Download:http://bin.chronolabs.coop/xoops2.5_xortify_2.99.zip - 192Kb
Sourceforge Mirror:http://sourceforge.net/projects/chronolabs/files/XOOPS/Modules/xortify/client/xoops2.5_xortify_2.99.zip/download - 192Kb
Demo:http://xoops.demo.chronolabs.coop

Requirements - XOOPS 2.6

Download:http://bin.chronolabs.coop/xoops2.6_xortify_3.03.zip - 194Kb
Sourceforge Mirror:http://sourceforge.net/projects/chronolabs/files/XOOPS/Modules/xortify/client/xoops2.6_xortify_3.03.zip/download - 194Kb

Thanks recupsoft, for debugging this. I was using a Xeon 32 bit before and for some reason XOOPS Ghosts on it for me and just pretends the software is working... Try this now i am back on my 64Bit.
Resized Image

recupsoft
  • 2011/12/18 21:39

• recupsoft

• Friend of XOOPS

Not better.

No more "extras"... so I copy all files from latest zip and add hack files from previous v2.99.

Result: same errors
+ Undefined index: xortify_api in /modules/xortify/providers/xortify/post.loader.php - line 5
+ require_once(/modules/xortify/class/.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /modules/xortify/providers/xortify/post.loader.php - line 5

Bonus:
Spiders 2.76
Undefined offset: 0 in /modules/spiders/xoops_version.php - line 159

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits