• 2006/1/29 23:28

• ecolips

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/18

I have a problem about XOOPS 2.2.3..

when I try to unistall or update a module I get an erro like this in debug mode

DELETE FROM Z2cKm_modules WHERE mid = 13
Error number: 1142
Error message: delete command denied to user: 'emre@localhost' for table 'Z2cKm_modules'

and the same error when I try to remove any content from any modele.. when I try to some content or edit there is no problem.. But when trying to remove anything from database I see this error message and cant do anything.

because of some problems the the hosting firm has reloaded an older backup of my site.. so the site went to 10 days before today.. can be a problem about this or is it a bug

Stewdio
Re: delete command denied to user
  • 2006/1/30 0:28

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

You are correct, it is a problem with your host because of the backup. The username for the db has been reset or altered because of the backup.

Your DB account is allowing you to edit tables, but not drop or add them.

You will have to go into your cpanel (if that's what you use) and add your username and password back into the sql authorized users.

You may be able to edit existing users, if that's the case, give FULL permissions to the username you have associated with your _xoops database. It will be the same as you have in your mainfile.php
XOOPS Community Support

jdseymour

May also have to flush privileges after the change before they take effect.

ecolips
  • 2006/1/30 12:10

• ecolips

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/18

But where can I give these permissions.. In phpmyadmin or from an other place

Stewdio
  • 2006/2/4 16:42

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Sorry for the delayed response, this post got list in my list of posts to regularly check.

I couldn't find a user administration area in phpmyadmin unfortunately, so I will leave that to others to verify for me. I would like to know if this is avail via the same section.

You should be able to modify, create or delete users in the control panel area of your website. The most commone element for this is in cpanel, but your host configuration may differ so check your local support area on where and how to modify your mysql.

Once there, the simplest thingt o do is edit the user you have configured for your xoops_DB. If not, then delete the current user, create a new one with the same name and assign it to your xoops_DB.

Hope this helps or clarifies things a little more clearly for you.
XOOPS Community Support

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits