Yurdal

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2016/9/27 16:09
Yurdal
Yurdal (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS
Since: 2005/3/27

Adslight 2.2 error after upgrade 2.5.8

my adlights module acting weird after updating to 2.5.8 (2.5.7.2 has no problem)

Warningfwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resourceboolean given in file /home/domain/domains/domain.com/xoops_lib/modules/protector/class/protector.php line 185
Warning
fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resourceboolean given in file /home/domain/domains/domain.com/xoops_lib/modules/protector/class/protector.php line 186
Unknown
mysql_real_escape_string(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in file /modules/adslight/blocks/ads_2.php line 88
Warning
mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using passwordNOin file /modules/adslight/blocks/ads_2.php line 88
Warning
mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in file /modules/adslight/blocks/ads_2.php line 88
Unknown
mysql_real_escape_string(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in file /modules/adslight/blocks/ads_2.php line 88
Warning
mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using passwordNOin file /modules/adslight/blocks/ads_2.php line 88
Warning
mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in file /modules/adslight/blocks/ads_2.php line 88
Unknown
Warning
Warning
Unknown
Warning
Warning
Unknown
Warning
Warning
Unknown
Warning
Warning
Unknown
Warning
Warning
Unknown
Warning
Warning

Mamba

Posted on: 2016/9/28 3:14
Mamba
Mamba (Show more)
Since: 2004/4/23

Re: Adslight 2.2 error after upgrade 2.5.8

For testing, try the version on my GitHub: https://github.com/mambax7/adslight

Remember: this is ONLY for testing. Let me know if you discover any bugs...
Please support XOOPS & DONATE
Use 2.5.8 | Debug | Requests | Bugs

Yurdal

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2016/9/28 4:29
Yurdal
Yurdal (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS

Already done that it trows a white page that version, is there any solutions to stop that error?

Mamba

Posted on: 2016/9/28 11:52
Mamba
Mamba (Show more)

I posted yesterday some updates there.

When did you download it?

Yurdal

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2016/9/28 12:50
Yurdal
Yurdal (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS

I did download yesterday CEST 10:00 time , did you made that after that , i will give it a try

Mamba

Posted on: 2016/9/28 17:22
Mamba
Mamba (Show more)

I've uploaded the changes in the evening...

Yurdal

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2016/9/28 17:56
Yurdal
Yurdal (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS

white page :(

[Wed Sep 28 23:53:49.090344 2016] [:error] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare money_format() in /home/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/default/modules/adslight/include/functions.php on line 891, referer: http://www.xxx.nl/default/modules/sys ... op=update&module=adslight

Mamba

Posted on: 2016/9/29 14:18
Mamba
Mamba (Show more)

Try to download it again.

I've made some changes, but it's not really tested, because I have to run now.
However, give it a try, and I'll do some tests later on....

Yurdal

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2016/10/1 4:57
Yurdal
Yurdal (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS

still white pages :(

Mamba

Posted on: 2016/10/1 8:07
Mamba
Mamba (Show more)

I've uploaded some more changes, so download and try it again.

How are you testing? Are you using existing data? If yes, can you try a fresh installation of AdsLight?