Cifug
Want to help
  • 2016/2/4 14:59

• Cifug

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/12/13

I have been a Xoopser for quite a while and 90% of the websites I build are Xoops websites. I would love to contribute but I have never really got into it. I did a test project on MyLinks with Zyspec and he was really cool but I think I may have been a little over excited and maybe a little annoying. But I really enjoyed the whole process and experience. I'm not a coder and I don't understand PHP and the whole thing that makes it work, but I know a little bit of html and I have W3Schools at my doorstep (which I love and use a lot). I don't have any php experience and to be honest I don't even like it but love it at the same time. I only have a few hours a week to spare but I would love to spend those hours productively. This is my shitty resume, hope to get a job LOL

Cheers,
Marty

zyspec
Re: Want to help
  • 2016/2/5 1:30

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

Cifug,

I truly appreciated the help with MyLinks debug. It is always good to have the additional help. I'm sure Mamba has a list of things that need to be tested - but if not, then I have a few things that I just haven't been able to get around to fully testing for release.

Mamba
Re: Want to help
  • 2016/2/5 8:24

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Testing is always very important, but right now I would love everybody to focus on Documentation, especially from the User point of view - see this thread

Cifug, thank you so much for your offer to help! It is very much appreciated!

Could you help with Documentation?

You can read about our "Documentation Process", and then you can download or fork the "XOOPS Gitbook StarterKit"
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits