daniele_1982
Moving xoops site on another hosting

Hi guy,

I have a big problem, I need HELP.

I have moved a site developed in xoops from one hosting to another.

Finished to uploading and importing the sql file, I updated the mainfile.php with the new hosting DB data (Username, password, hosting, ect.).

I have these error/warning:

Warning: include(//modules/protector/include/precheck.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/mainfile.php on line 99 
Warning: include(): Failed opening '//modules/protector/include/precheck.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/mainfile.php on line 99 
Warning
: include(//include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/mainfile.php on line 108 
Warning: include(): Failed opening '//include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/mainfile.php on line 108 
Warning
: include(//modules/protector/include/postcheck.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/mainfile.php on line 111 
Warning: include(): Failed opening '//modules/protector/include/postcheck.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/mainfile.php on line 111 
Warning
: include_once(//class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/header.php on line 29 
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '//class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/header.php on line 29 
Fatal error
Call to a member function stopTime() on a non-object in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/header.php on line 35

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks

Mamba
Re: Moving xoops site on another hosting
  • 2013/10/2 20:55

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

What version do you have?

Did you also upgrade XOOOPS?

Then you need to remove these two lines in the mainfile.php:

include XOOPS_TRUST_PATH.'/modules/protector/include/precheck.inc.php' ;
include 
XOOPS_TRUST_PATH.'/modules/protector/include/postcheck.inc.php' ;

Otherwise, it's possible that the XOOPS_TRUST_PATH is defined wrongly.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

daniele_1982

Hi,

I have the 2.0.16 version.

I removed the two line, but it still not working....

I don't understand... i simply moved the entire site and updated the DB access data...

daniele_1982

These are the errors

Warning: include(//include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/mainfile.php on line 108
Warning: include(): Failed opening '//include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/mainfile.php on line 108 
Warning
: include_once(//class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/header.php on line 29
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '//class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/header.php on line 29
Fatal error
Call to a member function stopTime() on a non-object in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/header.php on line 35

Mamba
  • 2013/10/2 23:01

• Mamba

If you have 2.0.16, then you can add back those two lines.

In addition to changing the DB access info, you also need to adjust the XOOPS_ROOT_PATH

It seems like the one you have, is from the old server, so you need to adjust it as well. You probably have right now something like this around line 34 in :

Quote:
define('XOOPS_ROOT_PATH', 'web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home/');

You need to change the text in red to reflect your "Physical path to your main XOOPS directory WITHOUT trailing slash" in your current host.

However, XOOPS 2.0.16 is a very old version. If the PHP version on your new host is a newer one (5.3 or 5.4), you might run into more problems and errors. So depending on your current modules (i.e. how old and outdated they are), you might need to update to XOOPS 2.5.6.

Let us know what PHP version you have on your current host, and what modules you currently have and what versions, and maybe we can guide how to make the migration in the easiest way....

NOTE: I am deleting your Websites name and replacing it with "mysite.it" for security reasons, so some hackers don't go there and hack it...
Support XOOPS => DONATE

daniele_1982

WONDERFUL!!!!!

It was only the wrong XOOPS_ROOT_PATH!!

The correct is /web/htdocs/www.mysite.it/home with the trailing slash before 'web/...'

So, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I solved my dramatic problem!!

Mamba
  • 2013/10/3 12:48

• Mamba

Quote:
So, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I solved my dramatic problem!!

I am glad we were able to help!
Support XOOPS => DONATE

niveamelo
  • 2014/9/29 10:35

• niveamelo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/1/17

Upgrade or rebuilt, wich one is safer to not loose google search position?
Hello,

I do not know if this is the correct thread, if not please feel free to transfer it or to ask me to do it.

My website www.mysite.com.br uses xoops 2.0.18.2 and is having compatibility problems with my old host.

The error is this:

"Strict Standards: Non-static method Protector::getInstance() should not be called statically in /home/***/xtrustpath_***/modules/protector/include/precheck_functions.php on line 12

Strict Standards: Non-static method Protector::get_bad_ips() should not be called statically in /home/***/xtrustpath_***/modules/protector/include/precheck_functions.php on line 16

Strict Standards: Non-static method Protector::ip_match() should not be called statically in /home/***/xtrustpath_***/modules/protector/include/precheck_functions.php on line 17

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::instance() should not be called statically in /home/***/public_html/include/common.php on line 109

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::instance() should not be called statically in /home/***/public_html/class/logger.php on line 228

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::instance() should not be called statically in /home/***/public_html/class/logger.php on line 228

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::instance() should not be called statically in /home/***/public_html/class/logger.php on line 228"

I would like to know if the simple transfer to another host would solve that problem and if not, wich would be the best choice: rebuild the website using the same modules and texts in the newest version of xoops or upgrade it. I am very well positioned at google search and I would like to remain that way.

Thanks in advance,
Sincerily,

Nivea

Mamba
  • 2014/9/29 15:20

• Mamba

Quote:
I would like to know if the simple transfer to another host would solve that problem and if not, wich would be the best choice: rebuild the website using the same modules and texts in the newest version of xoops or upgrade it. I am very well positioned at google search and I would like to remain that way.

These error messages are related to a newer PHP version that has been obviously updated by your host.

The best way would be to update your installation to XOOPS 2.5.7. Since you have XOOPS 2.0.18.2, this should not be a big issue, at least with XOOPS itself.

But you'll need to make sure that you have updated versions of you modules that you're using. Let us know what you have and what version, and we'll try to guide you with the module updates or replacements.
Support XOOPS => DONATE

niveamelo
  • 2014/9/29 15:51

• niveamelo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/1/17

Thank you a lot, Mamba!

I will gather the information in order to post it here. I will transfer my website and then proceed to update it. I did this website all by myself with the wonderful help of xoops community a long time ago, it helped me a lot in my work, and now I will restart working on it.

My xoops: 2.0.18.2 (I do not know if my old host changed it, because this error happened some time ago and then was corrected).

My modules are:
- Sistem admin 1.02
- Mastop publish 1.1
- Mastop go 1
- News 1.56
- Spotlight 1.3 (never made it work)
- Blocks admin 0.34
- Protector
- Smartsection 2.13 (I will change it because it has an error, I can't create new categories. Maybe mastop publish to do the same).
- Xcgallery 2.03
- Xoopstube 1.01 (I saw the new version and found it is your module, Mamba, thank you a lot, this xoopstube is amazing, I love it!).
- Polls 1
- Links 1.12
- Wf downloads 3.1
- Liaise 1.26 (I love this module as well).
- Backpack 0.93
- Protector 3.13
- Xt- temas 1

Thank you a lot!!!!!!!

Nivea

Login

Who's Online

182 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 182

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits