martineagle
Error on page (many pages), object expected
  • 2007/2/11 6:05

• martineagle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/6 1

Hi, hoping someone can shed some light on my problem.

I'm getting an error on page (in IE bottom left corner) which tells me object expected. I get the error when I try to view the "more" of who's online and also when I try to use the size, font, color, link, etc options when writing or modifying a message (like the options available above this box I'm writing the message in [only available when writing a message]). It's possible that performing other functions might generate similar errors, if you need me to try please ask.

Two major changes have occurred since this was working properly: 1) I've changed hosting companies, and 2) after migrating the site I upgraded the version of XOOPS from v2.0.13 to 2.0.16. The upgrade went without a problem and I got no errors during the upgrade process.

I've turned on debug mode (inline mode) so you can see all the errors being generated. Most of them look like this kind of thing...

Notice: Constant _MI_WFSCHANNEL_ADMENU2 already defined in file /apache/modules/myanmar/language/english/modinfo.php line 21

Notice: Constant _MI_CHAN_USESPAW already defined in file /apache/modules/myanmar/language/english/modinfo.php line 23

Notice: Constant _MI_CHAN_MAXFILESIZE already defined in file /apache/modules/myanmar/language/english/modinfo.php line 24

Thanks in advance,
Martin

martineagle
Re: Error on page (many pages), object expected
  • 2014/1/6 5:29

• martineagle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/6 1

This error wsa fixed up with the latest release of I.E. Explorer.

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits