tocai
problem with the transmission of images
  • 2013/11/27 16:14

• tocai

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/4/19

hello to all excuse my English ,
I have a problem with the transmission of images, I updated from version 2.0.18 to version 2.5.6 xoops , the whole procedure went well ! The site worked great ! Then I started to update the modules , even in this case the procedure is all ok ! I noticed the problem after , in the old news no longer displayed images (only those managed by the operator pictures inside) . I have checked that the directory uploads the images are there, but unfortunately do not appear, not even result in the transmission of images in the news, that gives me the error is not in the cache.
Another thing , always in the transmission of images, scrolling through the pages , the first three show me , then I in the fourth blank page !
Help me to solve?
Thank you for what you do !

My hosting is linux , vers . php 5.3.27 - vers . mysql 5.5.33
The modules are installed , as well as the default ones :
Marquee 2:46 , SmartObject Framework 1 , rw -banner 1.5, XOOPS TAG 2:31 , Publisher 1 (in this 'm importing content from Smartsection ) , wf -channel 2.06 -resource xf 1:05 , 1:52 xsitemap , news 1.67 , smartsection 2.14 AMS 2:42 , CBB 3.08 XHLD 3:07 , XM - Spotlight 1:02

The website address is:http://www.melitonline.net/html/

Mamba
Re: problem with the transmission of images
  • 2013/11/27 16:44

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

It's possible that the links to the images are now pointing to some other location. Did you change the Website's URL during the conversion?

The best way is to look into the old articles, and see in the edit mode where are links pointing to, and then fix it...

The other possibility is that the images are in a directory that has no permissions for the public, i.e. nobody can see them.

So check first where are the images and if the links are correct. And then check on the permissions.

I was browsing several pages, but didn't get any white pages.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

172 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 172

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits