matthewordie
Database config?

Never used Xoops, I'm helping a client modify their site. I'm trying to migrate the site to a test server. I can't find the Database config info. I read it's suppose to be in the mainfile.php but it's not in there. I'm guessing maybe cause their version of Xoops is old? I see files marked 2010 if that's any sign. Any idea where I might find it?

Anonymous
Re: Database config?
  • 2013/5/13 17:34

• Anonymous

• Since:

The database info is in xoops_data/data/secure.php. This directory could be placed outside root!

matthewordie

There it is thanks! Now I'm having another issue. I setup my virtual url site.domain.com/subdirectory but it seems to want to keep redirecting to site.domain.com/index.php. Anything I can do to stop that? I checked the htaccess and there was nothing in there.

zyspec
  • 2013/5/13 20:09

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

@matthewordie,

The directory location info is in the ./mainfile.php file.

You'll need to check XOOPS_ROOT_PATH, XOOPS_PATH, XOOPS_VAR_PATH, and XOOPS_TRUST_PATH to make sure they're correct.

You will also want to clear the cache(s) - go into Administration => Maintenance in the control panel and then clear all three caches. You might also want to clear the sessions table while you're there.

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits