angelomorto angelomorto
  • Just popping in
  • Just popping in
  • Joined: 2006/6/30 4:06
  • From Barcellona
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posts: 48
  • Posted on: 2013/2/17 9:30
Fast Xoops Language Translator v.0.1 #1
Hi people,
I created a script to make life easier for who want to translate the Xoops modules .

How "Fast XooLaT" work:

1) download the zip and extract on Xoops root
2) Set Microsoft Translator API Key in xoolat/translate/config.inc.php
3) indicate the path on url ex. http://www.innovationsky.org/xoolat/t ... anguage/english/admin.php (click to view demo)
4) Indicate in which language you want to translate
5) Enter a description to identify the translation ex. "Translation of Xoops v.2.5.5"
6) Click Get Code

Now, you will get your translation ready on site Ideone.com where you can download or share the translation.

Feature:
- I hope to make the script a Xoops module
- Use multiple source languages ​​(currently English only)
- Automatically find modules and languages

If you have problems or suggestions, for example an alternative ti Ideone.com , contact me.

Screenshot:
Resized Image


Resized Image


Resized Image


Resized Image


Resized Image
irmtfan irmtfan
  • Module Developer
  • Module Developer
  • Joined: 2003/12/7 15:14
  • From In the middle of nowhere
  • Group: Registered Users Community Coordinator (temporary)
  • Posts: 3419
  • Posted on: 2013/2/17 22:18
Re: Fast Xoops Language Translator v.0.1 #2
very nice tool indeed.
I still cannot make it to work for me in localhost.
It keeps show me this error:
Fatal errorMaximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in F:/xampp/htdocs/xoops255/xoolat/result.php on line 31


I think something is wrong with my installation?
i will try more.

Edit:
ok i found the issue. if you leave some definitions blank it will drop to a infinite loop.
so you must translate all definitions before submit.

but i have another error now:
Fatal errorUncaught SoapFault exception: [VersionMismatchWrong Version in F:xampphtdocsxoops255xoolatresult.php:28 Stack trace#0 F:xampphtdocsxoops255xoolatresult.php(28): SoapClient->__call('createSubmissio...', Array) #1 F:xampphtdocsxoops255xoolatresult.php(28): SoapClient->createSubmission('fastxoolat', 'fastxoolat', '// $Id: admin.p...', 29, 26, false, false) #2 {main} thrown in F:xampphtdocsxoops255xoolatresult.php on line 28


I keep testing.


Overall, I just can see one small issue.
we dont have any navigation facility. I mean i have to type the correct url of the file.
angelomorto angelomorto
  • Just popping in
  • Just popping in
  • Joined: 2006/6/30 4:06
  • From Barcellona
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posts: 48
  • Posted on: 2013/2/18 6:18
Re: Fast Xoops Language Translator v.0.1 #3
Quote:

irmtfan wrote:
very nice tool indeed.
I still cannot make it to work for me in localhost.
It keeps show me this error:
Fatal errorMaximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in F:/xampp/htdocs/xoops255/xoolat/result.php on line 31


I think something is wrong with my installation?
i will try more.

Edit:
ok i found the issue. if you leave some definitions blank it will drop to a infinite loop.
so you must translate all definitions before submit.

but i have another error now:
Fatal errorUncaught SoapFault exception: [VersionMismatchWrong Version in F:xampphtdocsxoops255xoolatresult.php:28 Stack trace#0 F:xampphtdocsxoops255xoolatresult.php(28): SoapClient->__call('createSubmissio...', Array) #1 F:xampphtdocsxoops255xoolatresult.php(28): SoapClient->createSubmission('fastxoolat', 'fastxoolat', '// $Id: admin.p...', 29, 26, false, false) #2 {main} thrown in F:xampphtdocsxoops255xoolatresult.php on line 28


I keep testing.


Overall, I just can see one small issue.
we dont have any navigation facility. I mean i have to type the correct url of the file.


Tnx for your info!
You can try with add the function set_time_limit(0); //(for unlimited time)
how large is the file you take the test?
In localhost I use Xampp, I'll try to do some tests on Aruba.it!!!

Try it on a remote server, I do not know if API Microsoft Translator works in localhost!
Mamba Mamba
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Joined: 2004/4/23 14:58
  • From Ohio, USA
  • Group: Webmaster Registered Users Designer Group Super Moderator
  • Posts: 10293
  • Posted on: 2013/2/18 7:46
Re: Fast Xoops Language Translator v.0.1 #4
Quote:
Try it on a remote server, I do not know if API Microsoft Translator works in localhost!

It seems to be working OK on PHP 5.4.11 and WampServer, I am getting only this error:

Quote:
Notice: Undefined index: class in S:\wamp64\www\xoops\xoolat\translate\class\MicrosoftTranslator.class.php on line 212
Please support XOOPS & DONATE
Use 2.5.8 | Debug | Requests | Bugs
angelomorto angelomorto
  • Just popping in
  • Just popping in
  • Joined: 2006/6/30 4:06
  • From Barcellona
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posts: 48
  • Posted on: 2013/2/19 6:04
Re: Fast Xoops Language Translator v.0.1 #5
Quote:

Mamba wrote:
Quote:
Try it on a remote server, I do not know if API Microsoft Translator works in localhost!

It seems to be working OK on PHP 5.4.11 and WampServer, I am getting only this error:

Quote:
Notice: Undefined index: class in S:\wamp64\www\xoops\xoolat\translate\class\MicrosoftTranslator.class.php on line 212


In /xoolat/translate.php on line 30 change whit this code:

$selectbox = array('id'=> 'txtLang','name'=>'txtLang','class'=>'');
angelomorto angelomorto
  • Just popping in
  • Just popping in
  • Joined: 2006/6/30 4:06
  • From Barcellona
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posts: 48
  • Posted on: 2013/2/19 6:46
Re: Fast Xoops Language Translator v.0.1 #6
This is the new correct file: xoolat.zip

Changelog:
- added set_time_limit(0)
- added class on selectBox

Notes:
In localhost verify is active the extension php_openssl.dll
angelomorto angelomorto
  • Just popping in
  • Just popping in
  • Joined: 2006/6/30 4:06
  • From Barcellona
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posts: 48
  • Posted on: 2013/3/8 19:51
Re: Fast Xoops Language Translator v.0.1 #7
This is the extension for Xoops 2.6.x

http://www.xoopsitalia.org/modules/ne ... at-v01-for-xoops-26x.html
How to effectively post a question in the Xoops forums? - Read here...
Design by: XOOPS UI/UX Team