wishcraft
Prochatrooms 7.08

Resized Image
Prochatrooms 7.08

I have worked with Jeff from www.prochatrooms.com over the last month or so to bring one of the webs most powerful chatroom titles available for XOOPS CMS and others like it.

Allowing both Theme Wrappable and Functional chatrooms using AJAX and rooms for your site is only a moment away. You can purchase PCR7 for XOOPS from www.prochatrooms.com and the download is available in their area of supported CMS areas.

Pro Chat Rooms has been helping webmasters build online chat communities since 2007.

Established in 2007, Pro Chat Rooms has been helping webmasters build online chat communities and has a proven track record of quality software at the lowest possible prices.

Based in England, UK, we have 1000's of satisfied customers from all around the world. Our sales & support team have an extensive knowledge of our chat room software and can help you with exactly the features you require. Dont just take our word for it, see what our customers are saying about our services.

Feel free to contact us for more information.

Article:http://prochatrooms.com/news.php?year=2011

Quote:
We are pleased to announce Pro Chat Rooms - Audio/Video & Text Chat Rooms can now be fully integrated with XOOPS 2.5 software. This includes auto login features so your members do not need to enter their login details twice to enter the Pro Chat Rooms and supports full profile integration. We would like to express our sincere thanks to Simon Roberts (chronolabs.coop) for his valued support and assistance.

Download: Purchase from www.prochatrooms.com
Demo:http://xoops.demo.chronolabs.coop
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

jackptoke
Re: Prochatrooms 7.08
  • 2011/9/28 5:36

• jackptoke

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/9/28

Hi Wishcraft,

I have problem getting prochatrooms work on Xoops. I think I have set everything correctly, but it doesn't seem to allow me to chat. The system bounces back saying, "Your usergroup type does not permit access to this feature!". I am not sure where things may go wrong.

You advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Jack

wishcraft
Re: Prochatrooms 7.08

When you install Prochatrooms, you have to then update it to populate the config setting for Default Usergroup, you will notice if you goto preferences the default user group has nothing in the select field unless you update the module then set the preference, default is member.

Please email me, there is a later version of prochatrooms, I will send it to you or you can get it off Prochatrooms Support.

Thanks

Simon
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits