figu78
Multimenu and Mastop publish
  • 2008/3/1 0:52

• figu78

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/19

Hi,

I'm using Mastop Publish to create static pages in my web, and I'm also using Multimenu to show the Menu.

The thing is that The related sublinks are not working in Multimenu. If you want these kind of links working, you need to put a "/" trailing slash at the end of the main link:

modules/mastop_publish/tac=blah/

It Doesn't work with mastop, and all the links shows like permanent. Only if you click on a regular modules like news with the "/" at the end, all the menus will be collapsed.

Is there any solution?? someone knows why Multimenu uses the "/" at the end of the address to create a mainlink??

Thanks in advance,
David

figu78
Re: Multimenu and Mastop publish
  • 2008/3/1 22:55

• figu78

• Just popping in

Up!!

figu78
  • 2008/3/3 11:10

• figu78

• Just popping in

Hi,

Anybody knows a Multimenu hack to avoid the slash??

Cheers,
D.

irapuan
  • 2009/10/12 5:57

• irapuan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/9/15

Hi figu78,

Heve you figured out how to set the links to mastop pages in multimenu? I heve the same issue. I recently installed multiMenu 2.0

Irapuan

Quote:

figu78 wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Mastop Publish to create static pages in my web, and I'm also using Multimenu to show the Menu.

The thing is that The related sublinks are not working in Multimenu. If you want these kind of links working, you need to put a "/" trailing slash at the end of the main link:

modules/mastop_publish/tac=blah/

It Doesn't work with mastop, and all the links shows like permanent. Only if you click on a regular modules like news with the "/" at the end, all the menus will be collapsed.

Is there any solution?? someone knows why Multimenu uses the "/" at the end of the address to create a mainlink??

Thanks in advance,
David

solo71
  • 2009/10/12 14:18

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

Hello all,

Just seeing this request.

This is not an malfunction of this module, as I added a function which checked url notation when creationg/editing a new entry.

This "problem" is now solved, in this new version of multimenu :

http://www.arma-sa.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=7&lid=33

This is a 2.08 version. Replace your old version by the new files. Update modules. Check in modules settings a new entry : '[EDITION] Check links'. Set it to 'no' if you don't want any automatic check of your links.

I think that would do the trick.

Login

Who's Online

208 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 208

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits