lapsa2000
bugs !!! Yogurt social 3.1.1 beta 4
  • 2008/4/14 16:06

• lapsa2000

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/10/27

Remove a registered user on XOOPS (From the administration of users xoops), as was my friend disappeared but goes on to say that I have a friend (in numbers) .... his tribe created, it can not be eliminated ...

Help!

Talvez te sea mas facil en español...

Elimine un usuario registrado desde la administracion de xoops, este usuario lo tenia como "mi amigo", cuando voy a mi perfil, me dice que tengo 1 amigo pero como lo elimine no me muestra el avatar ni su link.

La tribu que habia creado este usuario sigue apareciendo, y no hay forma de eliminarla...siempre hablando como administrador del sitio por supuesto...

Gracias !
Persevera...y seguiras
Perseverando !!!

suico
Re: bugs !!! Yogurt social 3.1.1 beta 4
  • 2008/4/16 22:47

• suico

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/24

Tendras que elimanr los registros nela base de datos. No hay todavia function para eliminar'los en la aplicacion.

Perdon :(
Yogurt Social Network Service
Visit:http://www.marcellobrandao.eti.br/

lapsa2000
  • 2008/4/17 3:59

• lapsa2000

• Quite a regular

Gracias por tu respuesta....me dices por favor como eliminar del registro, que archivo debo mirar ?

Gracias y saludos !
Persevera...y seguiras
Perseverando !!!

carpino
  • 2008/4/17 5:43

• carpino

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/20

to make it a little bit clear for everybody else....

lapsa2000 has deleted an user from xoops's admin page that also happened to be his only friend on yogurt.
Well, now he goes to yogurt, and sees that he still has one friend but no link or avatar for it.
the tribe that this deleted user has created is still there but no way to erase it..
suico added that the only way now is to delete it in the DB 'cos there still no funtion on the app for this action

suico
  • 2008/4/18 2:34

• suico

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/24

Thanks carpinito!

lapsa delete on yogurt_friendship any registro that has the uid of your old friend on either fields friend1_uid or friend2_uid

Also for tribes delete on yogurt_reltribeuser any field that had the uid of the deleted user o the field rel_user_uid

And at last edit the yogurt_tribes table in the field owner_uid to theuid of who you weant to be the new owner of the tribe.

Hope you can understand this, and again sorry for not having implemented yet a syncronyze function that would automate this for you.
Yogurt Social Network Service
Visit:http://www.marcellobrandao.eti.br/

lapsa2000
  • 2008/4/18 6:33

• lapsa2000

• Quite a regular

Gracias Suico por tu tiempo y tu trabajo, pero me seria mas facil tus instrucciones en español, veo que lo manejas bastante bien, es mas, me sorprende que no este el lenguaje español para este modulo...

Lamentablemente voy a tener que desinstalar el modulo porque no se utilizar el phpmyadmin para seguir tus instrucciones, no comprendo nada de tablas ni de programacion...

Saludos !!!
Persevera...y seguiras
Perseverando !!!

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits