Hmmm, suddently my sitelayout goes all bezirk. CaricaFoto seems to be an addition that scales images/photos, but I do not want them to be scaled. I looked in the settings but did not find a switch of some kind, so I can turn it off.
Does anybody know how CaricaFoto can be turned off? Or even removed completely?
Translated it but the problem is a complete missing dropdown in the blocks admin. 'Blocks generated by' + the dropdown to choose from is completely missing when I switch to my native language, in English, though, it returnes.
So mainly what I now can do, is switch to English, adjust the still excisting blocks and return to my native language. This way I can work around. Luckily blocks do not need to be changed that often.
I did run the upgrade script yes, what I figured out so far is that now I switched back to the English language, I can, to some extend, use the blocks again. ( Well, the ones that have not disapeared, which is a surprise for me too. )
I normally use the Netherish language (Also known as Dutch) And it was set to that during the Update proces. Seems that it was there were it wend wrong.
Now my guess about the current lost blocks is this.
As it is a form where to choose from, in the blocks part at the admin backend, when there is no translation in the current used language, there is no proper form-result send.
So the system falls back on the main module: system, and it's blocks.
My next trial and error will be translating and the switching to my native language again. In theory this should fix it...
After I had updated XOOPS from 2.0.18 to final 2.3 I lost my blocks, well the possibility to change any but the system-ones. The upgrade seemed to work ok, but when I wanted to change the blocks settings it went wrong. Seems it cannot show anything but the system blocks even when selecting other ones from the dropdown menu.
Only one module that has its own block handling could be changed. ( Mastop Publish )
I noticed that during update it gave an error about the XOOPS Block table at the part where it should just creat primary keys via SQL. That happened during the update part 2.0.18 to 2.3. ( I manually fixed this )